Pleading

PLEADING
⠀⎯♡ "Alright! I got the snacks!" You giggle as you settle on the carpet next to Iona and the heaps of blankets and pillows you both set on the ground.

"Okay, so snacks, blankets, movie choices, pillows, all check. But I feel like we're missing something," Iona taps her chin as she tries to ponder on what the missing item is. But just as she is going to speak your doorbell rings loudly.

"Pizza, aha!" You both jinx each other with the word before giggling as rush to the door eager to get your cozy afternoon started.

Your buzzing smile fades to an unpleasant expression as you are faced with an unwelcome figure, Florian.

"Leave." You spit unhappily as your mood spoils instantaneously.

"Please hear me out." He responds.

"No." This is all you give him as you begin to shut the door in the male's face.

"Five minutes, please that's all I ask." He calmly begs you making sure to keep his tone low. Your eyes search for something less than genuine emotion but you are unable to find it as you sigh.

"Fine. But if you don't leave when I say, I swear I'm calling the cops." You cross your arms giving him a visual of how serious you are attempting to come off as.

"Of course, Y/n," he agrees without hesitation.

"Now, what did you want to say?" You hurry the conversation to the climax.

"There is someone who can prove that I would never do something as vile as taking pictures of you in that state." He vaguely says as he turns from you momentarily to nod toward the vehicle he rode in.

You shield your eyes from the blinding sun as the lithe figure comes into view, and you gasp at their beauty.

Her long tawny-brown strands curling in every direction they will, her light complexion, as well as the dark dots sprinkled amongst her face. Her heartening eyes setting on you as she smiles to lower the hostility in the air.

You watch as the two link arms and she extends a well-manicured hand toward you. "I am Ian's fiancée. My name is Min-Young. Nice to meet you Y/n."