Sleepover

SLEEPOVER
⠀⎯♡ Rocking in your heels, you are on the barren sidewalk in front of your home. Patiently humming along to a stuck tune in your mind as you wait for the arrival of Florian and Min-Young.

As Florian had come to your house just a few days ago with his supposed fiancée, Min-Young, they had invited you to dinner to ease the tension. You agreed believing their shpeal of what happened and how they came to love each other.

As you continue to wait as the night air passes you by, you realize the couple is late, which is odd to you when you think about it.

If he has just apologized, why would he disappoint you again?

You try to stretch your patience further but you are at your breaking point. You let out a heavy sigh as you pull your cell out to dial your lover's number.

"Hello? Y/n? Aren't you at dinner?" H/n confusedly greets you from the other side.

"They never showed up, I've just been standing here... waiting," you give a pitiful laugh.

"Hey... why don't you let me pick you up? You can spend the night." He suggests.

You smile at the suggestion feeling your mood lift, "I would love that."

"Great. Be there soon Y/n. I love you."

"...I love you too." The call disconnects as you stroll back to your room to pack a small bag for the weekend. It isn't long until H/n texts you about his arrival.

You happily jog over to the passenger seat eager to lift your spirits further with your boyfriend. "Hey H/n," you kiss him on the cheek as he returns the gesture on your forehead.

"Ready for the best sleepover of your life?" He teases you taking the car off park.

"Of course I am." You answer the boy with a growing smile.