Crazed

CRAZED
⠀⎯♡ His still figure pierces holes through your duo with lowered eyes as you all are frozen in momentary silence. "Darling... what are you doing down here?" H/n tries to avoid the blatant situation and slowly approaches the one who has a hold on his heart.

"Stay back!" You scream as more tears run down your shaky body. "H/n what the fuck is this!?"

"Love I can explain," he grits through his teeth as his temper begins to reach its peak.

"Explain what!? How my fucking friend is in your basement and how Chelsea is dead in a fucking garbage bag!?"

"Calm down... please," H/n's sweet voice begins to fade away as an unfamiliar tone seeps through.

As H/n closes the distance, Florian places his arm in front of you in a protective manner as he tells your boyfriend to stay back.

"Y/n... Baby please, give me another chance. It- It wasn't my fault." He begins pleading for you to take his side. To come back to him.

"No." you struggle to sound out through the falling tears, "Get the fuck away from me!"

How can he shamelessly beg you like this?

After he murdered your best friend and told you that he loves you. Your heart pounds loudly, ringing throughout your shivering body as H/n's head droops and his body contorts as his fists clench.

"It's him! Them! Not me! They keep trying to fucking take everything away from me! You're mine! And I'm going to make sure it stays that way." He yells, his emotions burgeoning as he leaps toward the man responsible for the rage rushing through him.