❝ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

━━━━━━━

                           "Wait, Name—!"

A familiar voice called out to you, causing you to peer over your shoulder. You halted on the campus of Kamiyama High, where you were about to select an outdoor seat to indulge in your lunch. A split-dye haired student rushed towards you, afterwards smiling softly. "Sorry for the inconvenience," he muttered. "Can I ask you a favor?"
"Yeah, anytime," you nodded your head. "What's up?" You questioned.
"My friend's troupe is running short on actors," Toya heaved a desperate sigh. "Please, I know it's a lot, but could you fill in as a part of the play?" He seemed rather distraught about the whole ordeal.
Lifting your head to the blue, cloudless sky, you found yourself beaming. You then snapped your head back towards Toya. "I'll do it! Gladly!" Enthusiastically, your eyes lit aglow as you answered him.
Gaze softening with relief, he nodded his head; saying, "They're rehearsing tomorrow at noon. You can show up then. I'll send you directions now, okay?"
"Aww, thanks, Toya," you were practically tap-dancing with happiness. A gig! A real-deal gig! "Oh, does Mizuki know?"

Perking his head as your phone rung, dinging with the directions, Toya nodded his head. "Akiyama? Yes, they already know," he chuckled. "I told them before the actor scenario turned up."
"Do you know what role they need me to play?" You questioned, suddenly realizing how little prep you'd had. You asked no questions, just flew right into it. You may live to regret this.
"I'm not sure," placing his hand to his chin, Toya sighed. "I'm sorry. I should have asked."
You crossed your arms. "It's alright," you reassured him. "They'll probably run me down the basics tomorrow."
"Great," he then grinned. "I look forward to seeing your performance."
"Thank you," you pointed to the nearby garden-area. "Hey, want to eat lunch together? Unless you've got a date with Akito—"
"I'm free," Toya replied with an innocent smile. "I'll be seeing Akito tomorrow. I wanted to see Tsukasa's play, so I invited him with me."
"That's awesome. Should I see if I can get you two front row seats?" You questioned, walking at Toya's side.
"No, please don't worry," he laughed a bit. "I already bought tickets. Tsukasa always gets mad at me when I buy regular tickets. He thinks I deserve free entry."

Seating yourself on the stone foundation of a miniature garden upon the school grounds, you pat next to yourself. "Could you tell me more about Tsukasa? You always say he's like a brother to you, but other than that, he's a total stranger to me."
"Yeah, I definitely can." Toya nodded.