❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕 ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

━━━━━━━

                                     BZZZT.. BZZTTT!

Upon hearing your phone vibrating, you peered onto your bedside to see whom it could be.

                                        Saki

Accept                                                   Decline

You quickly answered it, tapping the "speaker" button.
"Hey, Saki." You hesitantly said.
A teary voice called out to you sorrowfully. "Name..!"
"Woah," you quickly grabbed your phone, eyebrows knitting with worry. "Are you okay, Saki?"
"Not really," she sobbed. "I wanted to ask you if you know why Tsukasa is acting weird.."
"So he's been that way with you, too," you heaved a sigh. "I don't. That aside, why're you crying?"
"I just wanted to— to give him a gift," she whimpered, sniveling afterwards. "He seemed so angry.. I-I kept nagging him.. I messed up—!"
"Saki, Saki," you softly said. "It's okay. What happened after that?"
"He started yelling at me," sniveling, Saki coughed on her tears. "I feel so horrible.."

"It's not your fault," you reassured her. "Do you know where he went from there?" You questioned.
"I think he's in his room.." she trailed off.
"Alright," you nodded your head. "Saki, it's going to be okay. I have to go now, okay?"
"Bye."
You then hung up. Snatching your phone from the bedside, you opened your playlist. Untitled remained in it's usual spot, causing you to immediately tap on it.

The world from which you knew it was snatched from under your feet, causing your heart to temporarily sink. As a new world replaced the old, you quickly swerved your head again.
"Plushies!" You hollered, approaching one of the plushes.
A dog stuffed animal—conveniently named Doggy— peered up at you, seated upon the ground. "Name!" It rejoiced, hugging onto your leg.
You pat it's head. "Hello, Doggy," you then heaved a sigh. "Uh, have you seen Tsukasa around?"
"Yeah, he ran off, though." Doggy replied.
"Ran off where, do you know?" You questioned.

"The show area," Doggy flopped back onto the ground, tail waggling a bit. "Tell him I said hi! We should play again soon~!"
"I will," you pat it's soft head. "Thanks, Doggy!"
You then hurried off to the SEKAI stage, body numb from adrenaline. As you entered the building, where rows of seating overlooked a stage, you found yourself entirely lost. Doggy had no further intel for you, and you doubted the other plushies would be any better in that department.