❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈 ❞

"OH. MY. GOSH!"

The pink-haired girl launched towards you, tugging you into her arms. You lifted your chin, a tad confused about Emu's excitement— which was more outright than usual. Upon meeting gazes with Tsukasa, you pieced the puzzle together.
"Did he tell you guys?" You asked, a smile on your face as you thought about it.
"He wouldn't shut up about it," said Nene, though she soon after smiled. "I'm happy for you both."
"The same goes for me," Rui nodded his head. "I'm curious as to how this confession went. It seemed a bit sudden." He pointed out, a rather observant remark— but correct, nonetheless.
You made a small grunt of dismay as Emu squeezed you tightly in her arms. Inhaling deeply, you pat her head.

Tsukasa perked his head, afterwards scratching the back of his head with pink cheeks. "Uh, after I left Phoenix Wonderland, they came looking for me in SEKAI," he glanced at you, snorting as you lifted him a thumbs-up, shaking from oxygen deprivation. "I was so worried they would forget about us, but it turns out, they just wanted to confess to me."
Emu released you, her eyes wide with surprise. "That's why you would always run away, Name?" She asked.
"Yeah," you laughed awkwardly. "I'm sorry about that. It was selfish, but I was excited to confess."
"That's water under the bridge now," Rui reassured you, grinning gingerly. "However, this relationship is now on the radar. We should write a romance plot to commemorate this occasion!" He suggested.

Nene crossed her arms, nodding her head. "That sounds fun," she then glanced between you and Tsukasa. "It might be nice to have a play where they actually kiss." Said she, her tone obviously a tease.
"Stop getting ahead of yourself—!" Tsukasa demanded, face contorted in shock.
Chuckling his typical "fufu", Rui nodded in approval. "Yes, after all this time, finally, they will be rewarded after watching our plays."
"Nuh-uh, not doing it!" Tsukasa crossed his arms, turning his head away from his friends as though he were a pouting toddler.
You laughed at his behavior, taking his forearm gently in your hand. "No risk, no reward?"

"Not you too!" Tsukasa's voice raised, as though his worst nightmare was coming alive before him.
Even as Tsukasa seemed to be in utter shock, the rest of the troupe began laughing. Not a speck of remorse could be found in all of the members for Tsukasa's constant targeting. Hell, his own troupe bullies the hell out of him. But in the end, he would soon join in on the laughter.
Everything in the world was right. Even the way the sun hid behind the clouds, the blue sky a lot less lively. Twas more right than wrong, and thus, you are satisfied. Even if you had so much left to look forward to, you felt as though time had slowed. The best kind of slow, definitely.

"Have you even gone on the first date yet?" The deadpanned Nene questioned.

"AAAAAGHHHHHH—!"
Screamed Tsukasa.
"I'll take you out right away!" He promised you.
"When are you able to?" You asked, pure excitement in your eyes.
"Uhh, why don't we meet up tonight?!" Voice still raised in a yell, he replied as though he were speaking casually.
"Yeah, see you at six!" You shouted back, laughing afterwards.
Nene, covering her ears, heaved an unprepared sigh. "I am so not ready for twice the loudness.." she grumbled.