❝ 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

━━━━━━━

"NAMEEEE—!"

Shrieked Tsukasa's horrified voice from upon the Wonder Stage. You peeked out from backstage, where you had been helping Nene with her makeup. Rui seemed to be closely tailing Tsukasa, cradling something in his hands.
Emu perked her head, laughing at the cartoon-ish display. Tsukasa flung forth, cowering behind you.
"Hey, Rui, off!" You scolded, snorting as you broke into laughter.
Opening his palms, Rui revealed a spider.. robot! It was a cutesy little thing, with a glass abdomen that contained that contained small strings of LED lights. "See? It's nothing to be afraid of~."
"WHEN YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT, I AM VERY AFRAID—!" Hollered Tsukasa.

Nene, hands over her ears, glared sharply at Tsukasa. "Ugh, can you get any louder?"
"Tsukasa's voice can reach up to 90 dB, about the noise level of a motorcycle engine revving." Said Robo-Nene, her violet hues fixated upon Tsukasa.
"Did you just measure that?" Asked Emu, her eyes starry as she pat the bots head.
"Yes." Robo-Nene responded.
"Awesome!"

You cradled the spider bot in your palm. "What is this for?"
"A nighttime show, of course," he happily replied, his signature smirk on his lips. "They'll crawl through the seating rows, urging guests to lift their hands and light up the park!"
"Woah, cool! How many are finished?" You questioned.
"Just this one," he chuckled. "I wanted to ask our troupe leader for his advice, but he just ran and screamed.."
"That's because you were stuffing a spider in my face—!" Tsukasa argued, bouncing up. He advanced menacingly upon Rui, whom began to laugh.
"It's not real." He reminded Tsukasa.
Crossing his arms, the troupe leader shook his head. "I hereby veto any spiders from getting near me!"
"It's only for the audience, don't worry." Rui calmly replied, holding his hand out to you.
You connected your fingertip to his, observing as the spider bot scampered off of your hands and onto Rui's.

At the show..

"No matter the snow, rainfall, or drought," Tsukasa, dressed in king attire, cradled your hands in his. "I will always be here, right beside you. I shan't leave your sights again."
Smiling tenderly, you wiped a teary eye with your finger. "And you will always be my king of smiles."
You cupped Tsukasa's face in your hands, eagerly pressing your lips to his. He placed his hands upon your waist, beginning to kiss you in return.

As the play drew to a close, you found yourself deeply touched. With audience members misty-eyed smiles gazing upon you, you pulled away from your boyfriend's lips. Beaming at one another, you turned your heads towards the crowd. Hand-in-hand, you took a regal bow beside Tsukasa.

"No matter how afraid you may be, in this wonderful, vibrant world," Tsukasa's voice thundered throughout the audience. "Remember to smile! The sun will shine again soon!"

Every single time you opened your eyes to a new day, you charged into that day with a smile, knowing you would have a group; all poised with smiles on their faces, waiting eagerly for you join them. In spotlight you now shine, with the love of your life, beaming out at an emotional audience. Everyday that you got to take Tsukasa's warm, strong hand in yours and hoist yourself atop the stage for dramatic flare was a day worth seeing to the very end.

You found a genuine tear threatening to escape your eye, a soft smile on your features. You both had come so far, and, as deserved; you got your happy ending.

"United, so that they may live happily ever after."

- The World Hasn't Even Started Yet.