❝ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯
                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
                                          │ │ │ │. ;;
                                          │ │ │ ✧
                                          │ │ ♡
                                          │ ✧
                                         ♡               

                                  ━━━━━━━

                                   "Annddd— frosting attack!"

Hollered Emu as she smeared Saki's nose with vanilla icing from the cupcakes they had just baked. Meanwhile, in the living room, Rui leaned against the back of the couch as Nene proceeded to beat Tsukasa in a video game she had put on the TV. Both contently eating the rest of the icing, Emu and Saki laughed amongst themselves. You had just finished decorating the cupcakes, perking your head to call the others into the kitchen.
"The cupcakes are done!" You announced.
"I'll beat you next time!" Tsukasa declared to Nene as she stood, disregarding him in the process.
"Yeah, I'd like to see you try," She teased over her shoulder, afterwards selecting a cupcake. "Thanks, Name."
Rui, approaching from the other side of the counter, snatched a cupcake. "These look great," he commented. "Did you make this icing yourself?" He asked.
"I wish." You laughed awkwardly.

Nene backed out of the kitchen area, watching with narrowed eyes as Tsukasa strolled in. As he grabbed a cupcake, you scooped some of the frosting onto your fingertip. As Tsukasa snapped his head towards you to protest, you smeared the frosting on his lips. You then proceeded to kiss him, as a way of licking it off.
After a brief moment of smooching, Tsukasa pulled away. He then proceeded to enjoy his cupcake, seeming quite pleased with the taste.
The entire estate smelled of vanilla extract and frosting, but twas a sweet smell that you deeply adored, especially when it was shared with these people— the best people to walk planet Earth.
"Ooh, Saki, do you like chocolate?" Asked Emu.
"And sprinkles!" Saki added.

You laughed, grabbing a cupcake yourself. You glanced at your shoulder, where a spider bot quickly met gazes with you. You smiled down at it, afterwards turning your gaze to Rui.
"Why's this thing here?"
"For memories, of course," he replied casually. "It's taking a recording of this moment."
"Awww," you chuckled, taking the bot into your free hand. Cupcake in the other hand, you quickly placed it onto the countertop, using a finger to give it a ginger head pat. "Oh, do you want more sprinkles, Nene?"
"Please."

Excitement filled your body with butterflies, as did Tsukasa's gentle touch as he pulled you aside to enjoy your treats together. It seemed as though an era had been ending, but even then, your lips slowly drew back into a smile.

A new era was about to begin, and you certainly would not forget to smile.