❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈 ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

━━━━━━━

                               "You wrote this overnight—?!"

Gawked Tsukasa, eyes widened at the page the purple-haired performer showed him. There it was; the first draft of Romeo and Juliet; Relapse and Rekindle. It was organized, and extremely polished for a draft. Nene nodded her head a tad as she read through it. "This is much better than Tsukasa's." Said she.
Emu gasped as she read it. "That's so sweet! It's adorable~! Can we show it to Miku?"
"We certainly can." Rui agreed with a soft smile.

And so, the troupe gathered in SEKAI to show off Rui's draft to everyone. Miku's eyes lit ablaze as she read it, seemingly touched by the plot itself. KAITO nodded to himself, smiling idly with his fist below his chin.
"Did you write this overnight, Rui?" Asked he.
"Yes, I scripted it as soon as my shift was over," Rui replied, chuckling as he pointed to a spot on the page. "I was torn on the ending, but I think I've got something good now."
"This is so great, Rui!" Miku bounced up, proceeding to smack KAITO in the chin with her head. Staggering back, KAITO stared in pure shock.
"Oh, no! Miku, you hit KAITO!" Emu whined, rushing to KAITO's side.
The navy blue haired Vocaloid pat Emu's shoulder. "I'm alright," he reassured her. "Just be more careful next time, Miku."

"Sorry!" Miku quickly apologized before swerving towards Rui. "Hehe, this looks so good~!"
"Thank you." Rui beamed at them, afterwards hanging Miku the draft page.
Rushing around showing the plushies one by one, Miku's tail swished behind herself. She bounced up and down, conveying extreme excitement. Meanwhile, KAITO approached you with a regal smile.
"Hello, Name." Said he.
"KAITO, what's up?" You asked, taking his hands in yours. In spite of being a robot, his hands were quite warm.
He laughed as his hands were snatched. "Not very much, apart from rehearsing with the plushies," he replied calmly. "That concept is wonderful. Did you make it?"
"Tsukasa did most of the work," you sheepishly told him. "Uh, but yeah, I came up with some of it."
"Well, great job!" He blissfully congratulated you, patting your head thrice.

You observed as Tsukasa began to chase Miku about, whom was still holding the page in her hands. In the noisy, playful SEKAI he ran, struggling to keep up with Miku. Plushies tailed the two, eager to help out. You and KAITO laughed to yourselves, intently watching the chaos unfolding.

Later..

"Name!" Nene called out to you, rushing towards you.
"Woah, easy," you halted, swerving to face her. "What's going on, Nene?" You questioned.
Panting, Nene's lips lifted into a smile. "You did great today," she told you. "I actually have something for you."
"Really?" You asked, eyes alight in anticipation.
"Yeah," the girl proceeded to hand you a small keychain. Hanging off of it, there dangled a charm of Robo-Nene. "Isn't it so cute?" She asked.
She seemed so excited about it, after all, it was her first line of merchandise. You nodded your head eagerly. "You're giving it to me?" You asked, just to make sure.
"Mhm," she placed the chain into your hands. "I know it's only a prototype, but I thought I should share one with all of the members." She confessed, face red with embarrassment.
"Thanks so much, Nene!" You exclaimed, overjoyed with the gift. It was damn adorable, especially the charm. Robo-Nene was so detailed on it.
"You're welcome," she laughed a bit. "I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

Waving to her, you held the chain in your hand, cradling it gently. "Bye!"