❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈 ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

━━━━━━━

    Friday

"Hehe, you look great, Name!" Miku congratulated you as you eyed your showtime attire.
She was right, it was incredible. The fabric was airy and comfortable, gifting you the ability to perform dances without being constricted in a tight outfit. The shorts were rather big, but the waistline fit perfectly. It was baby blue, with white lacing as a belt. A tiny, pastel yellow star was stitched to the center of a ribbon, which hung from the belt. The bow was quite large, but not impractical. As for the shirt, it was a white button-up with puffy sleeves. The cuffs of said sleeves matched the shorts coloration, with buttons that could be undone for comfort. There was a bow in the center of the collar, laced in white lacing to match the belt. The white lacing collar was surprisingly nice, though you half-expected it to be itchy. As for the shirt, over the shoulders and stitched to the top, there was a pastel blue drape. You were gifted star hair clips as well, a surprise from Emu.
[ See the end of the page for a reference image. You may ignore it if it isn't to your liking. ]

Clapping his hands together, KAITO grinned upon seeing you. "Very nice!"
"Look, guys!" Shouted Miku.
Emu rushed forth, pausing as she spotted you. "Wahahah! It looks so wonderhoy!"
"It kind of reminds me of Tsukasa's outfit." Nene commented, crossing her arms as she spoke. Even then, she smiled, it seems she approved of it.
Rui, nodding his head, happily smiled at you. "I guess you're now a permanent part of this troupe. Should you wish to join us, that is."
"Ahem," Tsukasa cleared his throat, striding forth. "Rui's correct. We've come so far, and we thought it'd be appropriate to ask you now."
"Can I do it?" Emu asked.
"Okay, okay." Tsukasa nodded, backing up to allow Emu to ask you..

"Name, please become an official member of WonderlandsxShowtime!"

The request was so sudden. And sure, it was such a lovely invitation, but still; your eyes stung with bitter tears. Did they truly deem you worthy? They did so much for you. You inhaled deeply, beaming at them as your eyes watered.
"Yes, please! Thank you all so much!"
"YAY!" Emu tackled you into a hug.
"HAHA, I knew you'd say yes!" Tsukasa beamed as he darted forth, snatching you and Emu into his arms.
You wrapped your arms around them as best as you could. "This is awesome! This'll be our first show together as co-stars!"
Striding towards the trio hug, Rui gently pat Nene into the circle. He then embraced them. As laughter ensued, you found yourself overwhelmingly overjoyed. Heart pounding, you ruffled Emu's hair. "Thanks, Mu!"
"Mu? Mu!" She repeated, happily squishing you. "You're welcome!"