❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈 ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

━━━━━━━

      "One step forward!"

A pink haired girl commanded, guiding you through the choreography for the dance to 'Becoming Potatoes'. You clumsily swung the cane you were given around, unable to perfect the spin just yet.
"Dammit," you grumbled, placing the end of the cane upon the stage. "Sorry, Emu."
"It's okay! You're getting better," she reassured you in her usual, energetic tone of high-pitched voice. "Come on, let's try again."
"Sure," you nodded your head, sweaty from concentration. Listening to the music in which Emu played for you, you quickly spun once— then twice. You swung the cane about moments prior to slowing, pretending to connect it to something. For this part in specific, you would meet up with Emu, canes touching briefly before you hold your cane out, waddling aside in unison with her. "Was that better?" You panted, wiping sweat drops off of your forehead.
"It was great! You're getting less robotic~!" She praised you, proceeding to shower you in applause.

Taking a playful bow, you laughed briefly. "Thank you, Emu," you stretched a tad, staring at the overcast sky. "Did the forecast call for rain?" You asked her.
Peering up at the gray clouds, Emu frowned immensely. "No, but it looks like it will."
"Let's continue rehearsing tomorrow, then," you slipped off of the stage. "Do you want to spend some time together out of the park?" You invited.
"Ooh, that sounds fun!" Emu nodded eagerly.

BZZZZTT..

You peered down at your pocket, eyebrow raised in curiosity. "Sorry, my phone's buzzing."
Intently observing as you retrieved your phone, Emu squealed as the screen blared bright white. The color was so bright, it temporarily blinded you. "That's bright—!" Emu yelled.
"Yep—" you awkwardly tapped the screen, yet instead of shutting it down like you had planned to, the world seemed to slide out from beneath your feet.

Holy shit— am I passing out? What the hell is happening?

Feeling the world dripping back into your senses, your eyes remained shut. Instead of being on your feet as you were before, you were on your rear upon the ground. Everything felt different. The breeze was less bitter, and there was a strange sound in the distance.
"Name! Are you okay?" Emu asked, shaking you awake.
Your eyes peeled open, met with a world of vibrant colors. It was like a vast rainbow. Sure, you were terrified, but it was gorgeous. It was the most beautiful place you'd ever seen, it even had a floating train track. "Woah.. where are we now?" You asked Emu, though panicking a bit.
Heart pounding, you were hauled to your feet with the pink haired performer's aid. "This, uhm. Can I tell them?"

Two individuals advanced forth, both of a blue hue. One had lengthy, light blue hair; confided in red pompom's at the ends to form ponytails. She even had a tiny stray hair atop her head, also confided in a pompom. Her outfit was a dress, framed in pompom's of a variety of colors. She had red, cat-like attributes as well. You swore you recognized her from somewhere, but you couldn't place your finger on it..
"Miku and I think it's alright." Said the other individual. He was taller than Miku, his hair a darker hue of blue. It was almost navy. His eyes were soft, a calm aura about him. He wore show-like attire, ranging from blue to red colors at the tailcoat. His tie was in the shape of a cartoonish mustache.
"Well, this is a SEKAI!" Emu happily announced to you, cradling your forearm to ground you mentally. "This is KAITO, and Miku!"
"Hi!☆" cheered Miku.
"Welcome," said KAITO, taking a polite bow before you, similar to an actor accepting the applause from an audience. "I'm glad you're here."

"I— um," you staggered backward. Sweaty from work prior, you began to slowly breathe in and out. The sights were difficult to absorb, being so full of color and detail. The entire world smelled of candy, a scent you've smelled before. It was about as sweet as vanilla, but subtle, like a chocolate factory. It reminded you of the sweets shop you and Tsukasa had taken a trip to a day prior. Maybe because that day meant something to him, the SEKAI adopted the scents from it. "This is incredible." You said breathlessly.
"I know, right?" Emu laughed as she hugged your arm. "Check it out, living plushies! Isn't this wonderhoy?"
You smiled at her, nodding your head. "Yeah—! Are you sure this isn't a dream?" You asked.
"Dreaming, together?" KAITO laughed in a gentle, charming manner. "Not at all. This is a SEKAI, a world created of feelings."
"Yeah! This one is Tsukasa's!" Miku happily informed you, her fanged smile broad.

Emu bounced up and down. "Please let me give you a tour!" She pleaded, happily laughing as she pounced about.
Miku began to join her, blue haired bouncing in the air as she did so. "Yay! A world tour~!" She squealed.
KAITO heaved an exhausted sigh. "Please be careful." He warned them.
"Yeah! A tour!" You repeated, attempting to find a way to join them.
"Okay, follow the leader!" Emu smugly grinned, marching further into the SEKAI.
Hesitant, you halted in place. Was it truly safe? Maybe you truly had fainted.

Pushing into your back, Miku urged you forwards. "C'mon, we're gonna lose her!" Shouted she.
"I'm going, sorry," you beamed at her. "You're so cute!" You said.
"Hehe~, thank you!" Happily bouncing around, Miku gratefully accepted your compliment.
"Is this place your home? I don't think I've heard anything regarding Vocaloid's being, uh, real." You felt hesitant to ask, being it may offend her.
"SEKAI's are here to find someone's true feelings," Miku explained. "We're only here to help."
Something about her words relaxed you, numbing your fear. The world around you was so blissful, it was hard to stay weary of it. You proceeded forward in a sprint, waving a hand to beckon Miku along. "Let's catch up to Emu!"

"Yeah!☆"

During your tour, Emu happily guided you onstage, peering out at the seating. It was wonderful. Everything felt so surreal, even the plushies seated in the rows that overlooked the stage. With originally lifeless eyes, now so vibrant and real, everything seemed so enticing. Such a world could be accurately labeled "paradise".
You just didn't know how to get out..
And so, after struggling to ask Emu, you waved your goodbyes to the Vocaloid's, and the wonderlands SEKAI. Once returned to reality, where rain began to pelt downwards, you quickly placed your jacket over Emu's head to shield her from the downpour. Sharing a jacket-umbrella, the duo escaped from the theme park, quickly making their way towards their homes after a brief goodbye.