Chapter 36 - I WANT TO KILL HIM!

Normal text
Thinking
Onomatopoeia

Xuan Luo Qing's POV
When we reached the emergency room, I gently laid Xiao Wan on the bed. She was now unconscious due to lack of oxygen. Aunt Julia immediately put on an oxygen mask on her to try and get oxygen to her brain. I just held her hand, trying to soothe her pain. I was slowly losing hope. There has never been a case where a patient with Mana Reflux was saved. All of them ended up in the same state. Dead. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. My precious little sister was my everything. She was the only reason why I even came here to Piltover. Everything that I have ever done was for her and Mom. If she were to disappear from my life... No! I don't want to think of that possibility!

She will be fine! She must be!

Within 5 mins, Sister Shuri came. She immediately took out a transfusion bag and needle.

She said, "Miss, your blood can save her."

I widened my eyes and turned to look at her, "Really? Then take it! Take it all! Just save her!"

She nodded and connected the needle to my upper arm while connecting another needle to Xiao Wan's hand. She set up a machine to draw out blood from me. She initially set the blood-drawing speed a little higher to try and get more blood into Xiao Wan as quickly as possible to remove a large portion of the Blackshaw pollen. After a few minutes, I started feeling light-headed. Sister Shuri immediately helped me to sit on a chair. After 10 mins, a large portion of the pollen was cleansed off so she set the blood-drawing speed back to normal. It was only now that I could breathe a sigh of relief. At least Xiao Wan's not in danger now. That's all that matters. Afterwards, Aunt Irene, our classmates, Sister Ahri and her friends came in.

Aunt Irene asked, "How is she?"

"Miss Luo Wan will be fine. She's no longer in danger," Sister Shuri replied.

"How is Luo Qing's blood able to cleanse the pollen off?" Aunt Julia asked.

Sister Shuri coughed lightly and said, "I can't reveal too much of that. All I can say is that Miss Luo Qing's blood cells are able to bind to foreign substances and destroy them on their own."

At this moment, Sister Ahri walked up to me and held my hand, "It's okay. It's going to be fine. Xiao Wan is strong. She will recover."

I could only nod.

Senior Alice growled, "We tried interrogating those bastards but they kept insisting that they didn't know what that flower was. They also refused to tell us where they got it from."

Senior Akali narrowed her eyes, "Then we should have just killed them."

Aunt Irene said, "We need to calm down first. Killing them won't reveal the real mastermind."

The room fell into silence.

I muttered, "I can make them talk."

Senior Kai'Sa looked at me in surprise, "Really? How?"

"Don't worry. I will do it tomorrow," I answered without explaining any further.

All I could think of was how I was going to torture those shitbags.

The next day.

Our class gathered at the field in the morning. Our usual chirpy class was especially quiet today. Probably because Xiao Wan was still unconscious in the medical room. And probably because they could also sense the menacing aura emanating from my body. I just stood there silently. Because there was no concrete evidence against those bastards, they were allowed to participate today. They were also given all the points collected by Xiao Wan in the hunting game since they have 'defeated' her. Because of this, their class overtook us. But I didn't care about the damn competition. I just wanted to personally torture those bastards.