3.PHAIL GAYA RAITA!!!

AT OBEROI'S HEADQUARTER AT 11 AM

"Sir they are here" said Mishra to Shivaay who was busy on his laptop. Nodding to his PA he took his black coat from the chair's headrest and wore it. Then he went to meet her.

And when he entered and there eyes meet, both of them felt 440 volts hock and shouted together,

"YOU!!"

"What the hell are you doing in my office",asked Shivaay in his icy tone which scared Annika's coworkers but she was not a tad bit scared of him.

"Well Mr Oberoi, firstly good morning you know wishing someone is a good habit. And to answer your question Tej uncle called me for a meeting", Annika said with a smirk.Everyone in the conference hall were looking with open mouths.Mishra was surely going to faint right away.

"Hold on you are Annika Mehra, owner of 'I'm virtual'??",asked Shivaay.

"Any doubts Mr Oberoi, I am the very same Annika Mehra whom you want to have tied up with," said Annika in an obvious tone.

"In that case Ms Mehra deal is cancelled" said Shivaay in a tone which clearly says 'I-will-not-change-my decision'.

"I am sorry to interrupt Mr Oberoi but isn't Tej uncle should decide it??I mean I got this offer from him, so he should be the one to talk with me"

Asked Annika, this question irked Shivaay. For the first time in his twenty nine years of life he felt that this girl has the power to irritate him to an infinite extent and there is no way to dodge this thing which extends its effect on him.

"Well Ms Mehra this deal was happening for the project on which I am the leader and it's me who decides who goes or comes, so I don't want you in this project Ms Annika Mehra. So bade papa has nothing to do with this. And one more thing for your knowledge, in this office not a single thing moves without my permission and everything happens according to my will so this deal will not happen. You may leave now."

Shivaay said with complete tadi and do-not-mess-with-me attitude and started moving towards exit.

"Oh really!! Then I must say for the first time in your whole life it will not happen Mr Oberoi because I am not going from here without the proper reason why this deal is cancelled", said Annika with equal tadi.

Shivaay stopped in his tracks and turned around to say

"I do not owe you an explanation Ms Mehra and Mishra call the finance department and ask them to prepone the meeting I want within fifteen minutes."

Mishra went away to abide by his sir order, meanwhile Annika asked her coworkers to wait outside till the time she will sort the problem. Now it's just the two of them in the conference hall.

Before Shivaay could go back to his cabin Annika was quick and locked the conference hall door.It infuriated Shivaay.

"What's your problem Ms Mehra?? Have you lost it??" said Shivaay in an infuriated tone.

"Well Mr.Oberoi I won't let you go before I am satisfied with your answer, either you give me the proper answer or stay here" said Annika standing in front of the door.

"Look, don't test my patience Ms Mehra, it won't be good for you." said Shivaay gritting his teeth.

"Just give me my answer. I promise I will not come in front of you. Waise bhi I am not at all interested to see your dangerous kanji aankhen, you know whenever I see your kanji aankhen I feel they will eat me raw." said Annika while making weird faces and looking at him.

Shivaay gave her a glare.

"Ya this one only!! I was taking this look only" said Annika with enthusiasm

"Ms Mehra that's it you want to know the reason so hear it I don't want to work with someone who is incompetent for this job and maybe bade papa find you apt for this job, but you do not stand on my standards so Ms Mehra I hope this satisfies you." said Shivaay and move towards her and holding from her shoulders he moved her side and opened the door and went away.

"What the...ajeeb banda hai, how dare he....whenever I meet this person meri life main raita phailta hai. I wish that I don't have to see his face after this." said Annika and went away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIVAAY'S CABIN

"Finally she is out of my life, now I can live peacefully. But this is the first time Shivaay that you got irritated to this extent. I mean it never happened to me. Well it's because that girl it's not your mistake I believe anyone who will see her face will go mad"

Shivaay said this to himself to convince himself that whatever happened in the conference hall was not his mistake before he could curse Annika more his phone rang, seeing the caller id he cleared his throat and picked up the call,

"Good afternoon Mr Iger"

"Good afternoon Mr Oberoi, so how was the meeting?"

"Meeting?",asked confused Shivaay.

"Actually I talked with Tej, he was telling me about a company with which we are joining hands, so I read the report which Tej sent me and he told me in initial year of this company it was under Oberois' only, and it really had good track record in fact at morning I read about this company they won some tech award too"

Land slipped beneath Shivaay's leg. He was shocked and never thought that the situation could be more complicated.

"So you liked the tie-up Mr Iger??"asked Shivaay for the first time you can detect a tinge of nervousness.

"Of Course Mr Oberoi I loved it. I strongly believe they are perfect for it and I am cent percent sure I want them to work with us, in fact I was thinking of meeting them personally before I leave. Will it be ok if I meet them tomorrow afternoon?"

Now Shivaay was in deep mess, taking a deep breathe he control his rage heartbeats and replied,

"Sure Mr Iger, I will let you know the time."

He disconnected the call. Now he was frustrated, and to release it he threw his phone.

"What the hell happened??Argh!! Now how will I sort out the things? I know Mr Iger will not be happy if they cancel the tie up now but the point is there should be a tie-up. But I need to sort out everything. This deal is important for us, I guess I have to do something which I don't want to do" said Shivaay to himself .

He called Mishra in his cabin and his words startled Mishra.

"I want Ms. Mehra's mobile number and address of her office"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO THAT'S IT FOR TODAY

IT WAS A SURPRISE UPDATE

SO HOW WAS IT??

DO TELL ME

AND PLEASE VOTE GUYS YOUR VOTE MOTIVATES ME AND DO TELL OTHERS TO READ IT PLEASE.

WITH LOVE

DIA