7.NOW IT'LL BE FUN!

10:10 P.M.

"So how was it?"

10:15 P.M.

"Excuse me??"

10:15 P.M.

"Arrey!! I mean the vada pav which I gave you, how was it??

10:15 P.M.

"And what made you think I have that vada pav??"

10:16 P.M.

"Haww!! How mean chowmein, you threw it in the dustbin??"

10:16 P.M.

"Not really Ms Mehra, I mean I gave it to Khanna."

10:17 P.M.

"Still, I gave it to you!! anyways your wish but you missed one of the best things in life. Your loss!!"

10:18 P.M.

"No problem Ms Mehra, my company can handle this much loss."

_________________________________________

Shivaay kept his phone aside after typing the message, and a small smile crept on his face.

"It was so easy to lie to you Ms Mehra, but why do I care also??" Shivaay thought to himself, as it was bolted out of blue.

He went to the flashback,

FLASHBACK

When he was just entering the car, his phone rang. After talking to Ajay the head chef of Oberoi Mansion, Shivaay got to know that all family members are dining out, he is the only remaining so Jhanvi asked Ajay to ask Shivaay what he wanted to have.

But to his surprise he asked Ajay to not make anything, he will manage by himself.

And when he reached home he directly went to his room, and went to freshen up.

When he came back he saw the packet which he kept on the table before going to freshen up, he took the packet and opened it.

After taking out and examining it from all sides.

"Oh gosh!! Too oily!!", frowning a little bit, he got tissue paper to remove extra oil."

After examining again he had a bite, and his taste buds enjoyed it, but he is SSO who will not admit that it tastes good.

FLASHBACK ENDS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Gosh I am late again", said Annika while increasing her pace. Who was late for the office.

Before she could move to the lift she collided with someone.

"I am sorry", and when she looked at the person.

"Arrey Khanna ji aap?? What are you doing here, where is your boss??"

"He is at one of the construction sites and will come in the afternoon."

Nodding her head in relief as she is safe from bagadbilla she started moving but she stopped in her tracks and called him again.

"Khanna ji, did you like the vada pav?? I am sure you have liked it. You know that you should tell your boss that he should also taste it. It will surely taste better than that kaali coffee."