16.THANKS FOR SAVING MY LIFE

"There is nothing to worry, she got a few stitches, just make sure she doesn't put pressure on her left hand.And yes please get these meds.", said the doctor after her treatment.

Shivaay nodded his head and indicated to Khanna to escort the doctor to the exit. And asked him to bring the meds.

He just took a deep breath to control his erratic heartbeats. He doesn't know why he was so disturbed when he saw her in that condition as if his world was ending. But he decided to confront his emotions later as taking care of her is more prior right now.

He went inside the room where he saw her standing on her feet and trying to remove the linen from the mattress and putting pressure on her left hand.

"Hey what are you doing?", he said, going towards her, holding up her shoulder he made her sit on the couch kept across the bed.

"Actually, the linen got dirty due to blood, and if we don't change it, the mattress would also get dirty so I was just.." she said, fidgeting her fingers.

He just shakes his head in disbelief and calls a househelp to change the linen and asks her to get spare clothes for Annika.

"It wasn't needed, Shivaay, I will just leave right now." She interrupted him but in return he just glared at her, and asked househelp to be quick.

"Shivaay ,just...", she tried to say again but his glare made her quiet.

Once the linen was set and Nisha(househelp) bought her the clothes, Shivaay asked her to change and if she needed any help Nisha would help her.

When she just sat on the couch and breathed a sigh of relief. She looked at her hand, which was covered with a bandage.

"Argh!! It looks ugly, and I don't know till how long I am stuck with this bandage. And on top of that bagadbilla is having fits of anger, need to beware of him. Kya pata he eats me rawly", Annika wondered and gulped the lump of her throat when she imagined Shivaay swallowing her.

"But what surprised me is his moist eyes, why will he get emotional for me. As far as I know him, he does not show his feelings to anyone. He is one mystery." She just closed her eyes to get herself relaxed to only open in the next second hearing the knock, and door gets open, seeing Shivaay there she stood up from the couch and a frown formed in Shivaay forehead seeing her actions.

"Why did you stand up?" he asked, coming close to her.

"What?"she asked confusingly.

"I mean you should be comfortable and make yourself at home and secondly you should rest, come sit on the bed.", he said Annika quickly nodded her head and sat on the bed while he sat beside her and took the medicines from the packet and checking with the prescription he passed her two tablets. And once swallowed it he passed her a glass of water from the table.

Keeping the glass aside he asked, "You ok now."

She nodded her head in affirmation.

"Great I guess you should take some rest, it's already late.", he said, getting up from the bed.

"Ahm Shivaay" she called him.

"Ya"

"Actually I need my phone, I need to call Ritika di to take care of Ozo for tonight."

Nodding his head he went out and brought her handbag from his car.

"Here you go", he said, giving her handbag, muttering thanks to him she was rummaging in her handbag. When Shivaay noticed that she was putting pressure on her hand. He snatched the handbag from her, and searched for her mobile. Once he found it he gave it to her.

Once she ended the call she kept the phone on the side table, and noticed Shivaay who was sitting beside her and seemed lost.

"Hey what happened to you?" she asked, keeping her right hand on his shoulder.

"Why did you do that?", he asked directly without beating the bushes.

"What?", she asked, still confused about what to answer him.

"Why did you save me?", he asked this time looking into her eyes, leaving no chance for her to lie.

"It was instinctive Shivaay, I just did what I felt was right at that moment.", she said looking into his eyes.

"You could have gravely injured Annika, you realise."

"So could you"

This sentence of hers made him skip a beat, how could someone be selfless to put herself in danger to save a man like him, breaking the eye contact he looked at the window.

"I gu...guess you should rest." he said standing up from bed.

Before he could take a step, she held her arm and said, "Shivaay whatever happened tonight wasn't your fault, please don't blame yourself."

"Really Annika, do you even realise what you are saying, anything could have happened even worse than this." he yelled.

"But nothing like that happen then why are you being bagadbilla"

He was going to argue back, but before he could give back he asks, "What is bagadbilla?"

"Arrey you don't know bagadbilla? Bagadbilla is someone who acts wild like a cat." She explained making angry expressions just like him.

Looking at her expression he burst into laughter, and started laughing looking at his face. A genuine smile came on her face, finally everything looked fine. When he looked at her who was smiling looking at her he stopped laughing.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Well you see it's the first time that I saw you laughing. I used to think that you can't laugh", she said suppressing her laughter.

"What the..., I can laugh", he said like a kid.

And finally she couldn't control it and started laughing loudly. And she fell on her left side to only scream in pain, which alerted Shivaay who quickly came to her side and helped her to lay properly on her bed.

"Are you crazy? When you know you are hurt, you should not laugh like a drain." he said glaring at her while she pouted and muttered sorry.

"Ok now you rest, if you need anything just call me." He said tugging in her bed.

"And I repeat anything."

He was about to close the lights.

"Shivaay let it be"

"Ok let me switch on the light bulb, I hope that works" doing that he asks if it's fine she nodded her head in positive.

When he reached the door he looked at her lying down and her eyes were drooping.

"Annika", he called her and she looked at him.

With a heartfelt smile he says,

"Thanks for saving my life"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS IT FOR TODAY!!

I KNOW IT'S SHORT UPDATE BUT WILL COME BACK WITH LONGER ONE!!

AND I WILL TRY TO BE REGULAR!!

DO TELL ME HOW WAS IT

TILL THEN GOOD BYE!!

WITH LOVE

DIA