2.MY DREAM

"Are deal papers and presentations ready, Mishra??" asked Shivaay before entering the conference room. Mishra nodded his head affirmatively and they both entered the conference hall. Shivaay started giving his presentation with full glory and the attitude which clearly depicts 'don't you dare to mess with me'.

"We are really impressed with the presentation Mr Oberoi, you are truly like Tej, he must be proud of you."said Mr Iger, CEO of Walt Disney company and Tej Singh Oberoi friend. Shivaay gave him a professional smile.

"We really want you to be a part of this project, it will be profitable for both the companies and I was thinking of joining one more company for this project" said Mr Iger.

Shivaay snapped his head towards him,"One more company, I didn't get it??"

"Actually we were bringing something new and since this will be our latest project and to attract more people we have decided to let people experience the disney world as if they are there itself only."said Mr Iger and threw a bombshell on Shivaay. But Shivaay was not someone who would lose his shit, he composed himself and asked "You have company in mind??".

"Not really, at first I thought about an American company but then it won't be profitable. I feel we need to take some VR companies from here itself. So what's your opinion? I mean any name?"

"I feel you are right. Even we want to keep this project to be indigenous. And we will let you know from which VR company we are tying up ." said Shivaay

"Ok no problem, but can you let me know within three days as I am leaving after three days and I want to make sure everything is perfect before I leave. Will that be ok?"asked the Mr Iger

"You really don't need to be tense, but don't worry, within three days we will have a tie up with VR company" said Shivaay stooding up from chair and doing the famous hair flick.

After concluding the meeting Shivaay went to his cabin and called Mishra.

"Mishra, I want all the VR companies listed with their achievements on my table within one hour."

After Mishra went, Shivaay removed his coat and hung it on the coat stand. After folding his sleeves he stood in front of the glass window to calm his nerves.

"What the hell is happening today, not a single thing is falling on the right place. First that crazy woman at the temple and now this tie up issue. Hold on why the hell I am thinking about that girl. No, I should not think about her. I need to focus on this issue first. It's my dream project and I can't let it go." thought Shivaay

"Shivaay", someone called him from behind. He turned around to smile only.

"Hey Om, what are you doing here? I mean at this time" asked Shivaay who was confused to see his best friend Omkara Dixit. Shivaay and Omkara have been best friends since childhood.

"Nothing just came to meet you. Actually I have a meeting with one of the art critics nearby so I thought to pay you a visit. By the way, how was your meeting? I heard you are investing in Disneyland theme park??" asked OM while sitting on the couch.

"Ahh!! It was good but needed some more work so that's quite hectic but no problem I will sort it out." said Shivaay, settling beside him. "Anyways leave all this, let's go home and let's have dinner together Rudra was also missing you." continued Shivaay and stood up to pick up his coat and both of them went to exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT AWARD EVENT

"So the 'NEW BEST TECH COMPANY' is.....any guesses??...well it goes to someone who is beauty with brains....ok no more suspense so the award goes to 'Ms Annika Mehra' for 'I'm virtual' a huge round of applause for Ms Mehra"