9.CALL ME SHIVAAY!!

"Good morning everyone", Shivaay said while coming towards the dining table.

"Yesterday 's party was so amazing, we loved it!!",Tej said to Shivaay while pouring coffee in his mug.

"Bade papa, yesterday's arrangements were made by Rudy himself. He and Om coordinated with the event manager.", said Shivaay looking towards Rudy with a proud smile.

"Is that so, well I am surprised Rudra, good job.!!"

"OMG!! Did you just praise me?? Am I dreaming??", Rudra said in his evergreen dramatic tone.

"Kya hua digest nahi hua, shall I take my words back?",He said sarcastically.

Rudra pouted while everyone chuckled hearing his words.

"Jokes apart dad, what did you gifted to mom?", Rudra asked to Tej

"You won't believe me Rudra, he got me such a sweet gift, he got a VR headset for me, at first I was like why did he give me this but then he insisted me to wear it. In that our whole wedding was there. It was like we both were getting married again, I mean whoever made it, it was beautiful. I would really love to thank that person myself.", said Jhanvi.

"Well in that case you need to thank Annika only.", Tej said.

"Annika", Shivaay said in a surprised tone. Everyone looked towards him, after seeing his shocking reaction, to avoid embarrassment he cleared his throat and asked, "Ms Mehra made it?"

"Yes, actually I requested her personally to make this by herself, and she really did a perfect job. I must say we are very lucky that Annika is working with us, that too in one of our biggest projects." Tej said with a proud feeling.

Listening to this a small smile crept on Shivaay's face, but soon he removed it and then looked towards Tej.

"Bade papa I was thinking of announcing in the media about our project and maybe we can try something innovative to create hype. Even Mr Iger was saying to make it official. Even rumours are flying about it and many of them even asked me about it yesterday."

"Even, I was thinking about it, just talk with the PR team, then we will plan accordingly."

Shivaay nodded his head and soon everyone left for their respective work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok sir we got what you want, and even we have few ideas. But if you don't mind, can we please call Ms Mehra."

"Ms Mehra? What will she do here?"

"Actually sir we have few ideas so we will coordinate with their team to create some virtual videos too for promotions.", said one of the employees.

Nodding his head, Shivaay called Mishra to call Annika to come to his cabin.

Soon they decided to keep the press on the upcoming friday, till the time they will create hype among the public. Now only Shivaay and Annika are left in the cabin.

"I hope you are clear Ms Mehra, whatever Varun explained to you?"said Shivaay trying to initiate conversation with her.

"Don't worry Mr Oberoi we won't let you down , in fact I will just explain to Rohan and Jessica about it , as they will be leading this thing for us.", she said to him while giving him an assuring smile and collecting her things. Once she was done she started moving from there.

"Ah Annika?"

Hearing his voice she turned back to see him standing in daze but he gained his composure and moved towards her.

"Well I just want to say thank you , what you did for Bade papa and badi ma."

She just smiled.

" Well it was nothing that he did for me. But that we can keep aside I never knew you can say thank you also that too without stammering., impressive!!", she said the last line with a tinge of amusement.

Only to make him groan.

"I don't understand Annika how you always have upper hand in our conversations, I mean it never happened before to me.", Shivaay said with 100% genuinity.

Even he was confused how this is even possible. He was the very same man from whom the whole world trembles but this girl always amuses her by the ways she gets him into unimaginable situations.

"Well I have my expertise there, so sorry I can't spill my secret to you.", she said with a wink and went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Friday

Oberoi Industries officially announced their disneyland projection the media, even their collab with 'I'm virtual'. Now there is a small party happening in OI to celebrate the collaboration and deal.

Both Shivaay and Annika were interacting with the clients.

Once the party was over, only Shivaay, Annika and a few workers were left.

"Huff!! Thank God it got over", Annika said while sitting on the couch in Shivaay's cabin.

"You are saying, as if you never attended one.", he said while settling beside her.

"Not really, I wasn't really fond of these kinds of parties, I just attend them for formality."

"What do you mean by these kinds of parties? I mean which kind of party do you like?", he asked turning towards her.

"Where we don't have to fake things, did you seen Mrs Sen smile so unnatural, you know I wasn't able to control my laughter to seeing her, I was just reliving the moment of 3 idiots in which there was dialogue 'woh hame aise dekh raha tha jaise hamne uski dono kidney maangli'."She said as a kid.

"And if you want to know the party which I like, I will tell you in one condition only"

"Which condition", he asked, raising his brows.

"That you have to give me that party, condition agreed", she asked while forwarding her hand.

He just nodded and shaked his hand with her.

"Woh!!I can't believe you accepted my condition.", she said with astonishment.

"Well I like those parties we really can enjoy, and being yourself, where we can show our 32, where we don't care how we are dressed, where we don't have to see the faces of unwanted people."

Shivaay could feel the words which she spoke, he could feel how amazing it could be.

"So what's your thought regarding it?" She asked to bring him out of his thoughts.

"I really don't know Annika, I mean I have never been to such parties."

"What are you saying!! I mean you never went to college parties?"

"Never had time for those", he said with a sad smile, which he hid quickly in his no nonsense face.

But it couldn't hide from Annika. She has seen it and guessed that he doesn't like to talk about himself. So she diverted the topic.

"Don't worry Mr Oberoi, whenever we will get time I will give you this type of party, experience bhi toh hona important hai." she said while getting up and taking her handbag she started moving towards the door.

"Annika", he called her.

She stopped in her tracks and turned towards him, and raised her brow to ask what happened.

"Call me Shivaay!!"

SO THIS IT FOR TODAY!!

I KNOW IT'S SMALL BUT YOU CAN CONSIDER IT AS MY COMBACK CHAPTER

AS NOW MY ENDSEMS ARE OVER SO NOW EVERY WEEK I WILL TREAT YOU WITH A UPDATE!!

TILL THEN TELL ME DO YOU LIKE THE CHANGES IN SHIVAAY??

WITH LOVE

DIA