20.STAY TONIGHT

Shivaay was dumbstruck when Annika hugged in excitement. It's not like he never hugged girls before but this feels different. He doesn't know why?..maybe she is closer to his heart compared to others? But he dismissed this thought thinking it's complete nonsense.

"Hey Shivaay where are you lost?" Annika asked, snapping her fingers in front of him.

"Ahm...nothing." He said looking at her.

"Ohk..come let's go...you know you are surely gonna enjoy it and you know you are lucky brat. Want to know the reason." She asked with a grin.

"Tell me." He said picking up his laptop and placing it inside his bag.

"Well Ozo is not at home today. Rivu took him for tonight."

"That's good...at least I don't have to worry that he will bite me." he muttered but Annika heard him.

Annika chuckled at his remark, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Oh, come on! He's damn cute and the most innocent creature. In fact, he loves you now," she teased, her tone light and playful. There was a warmth in her words, and a mischievous glint in her eyes, as if she was enjoying the banter and the lighthearted moment.

He frowned at her "He is everything but innocent, you don't know whenever you don't look at us he will growl on me and will eat me up raw." He disagreed with her.

Listening to his complaint she laughed.

And they went outside his cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is your car?"asked Shivaay, seeing her car was missing from her usual space.

"Well I didn't come from the car." she said walking ahead.

"Ok wait here I will bring my car here." he told her, but she refused me. Making him frown but before I could argue with her she sat on a bullet keeping her laptop bag ahead making him shocked, he did not expect this.

"Wait, whose bike is this?"he asked.

She frowned, her displeasure unmistakable in the furrow of her brow. "Firstly, it's a Bullet, and secondly, obviously mine. Why on earth would I ride some random bike?" Her words carried a sharp edge, expressing irritation.

"Ok fine...don't get worked up." He said, trying to calm her down. And she took a deep breath.

"Fine, sit back", she said, wearing her helmet.

"Wait what?" " he exclaimed, his reaction a mix of surprise and confusion.

She raised an eyebrow, her expression a mix of amusement and impatience. "What, are you planning to walk? Obviously, you're coming with me, so just sit," she replied, her tone carrying a hint of playful insistence.

"Annika I feel it is not really a good idea? And the main point is do you know how to ride this?" Shivaay said pointing to her bike oops bullet.

"I know how to ride a bullet? Obviously afterall I have played all bike games in my childhood and trust me won every game...and now are you sitting or do you have more questions." passing him a forceful smile.

He muttered fine and called Khanna in the parking space immediately.

"Now why have you called him?"Annika asked him,and trust me Annika is way more pissed than Shivaay and she's gonna maintain the scores.

Khanna came quickly with a helmet and gave it to Shivaay and took his laptop bag from his hand.

"I will be late tonight, so just keep it in my room. And yes inform at home I had my dinner with a client so I will come late." He said while fixing his helmet.