19.FIRST HUG

"If that's the case then" he stood up from his stool.

He forwarded his hand and asks

"Will you be my friend?"Shivaay said directly, looking in her eyes.

Shock would be an understatement for Annika, she never thought the guy who threw a bundle of notes on their first meeting would take the initiative to be friends.

"Kya hua Annika you don't wanna be my friend?" he asked her hesitant when she didn't reply to him immediately there was a tinge of fear in his blue orbs.

His question brought her out of her shock and she immediately nodded her head in disagreement, by saying, "It's nothing like that, I am pleased to be your friend!!" she said, shaking her hand with him.

"Well then friends", he said with a broad smile. Even she reciprocated his smile. He settled on the stool where he was sitting previously.

Smiles weren't leaving their faces. Today both of them took a step towards each other.

Finally Annika decided to break the ice.

"You know what, this calls for celebration!!", she said standing up from the swing.

"Celebration?", he asked in a confused tone.

"Ya!! We really need to celebrate this, afterall the mighty SSO asked me to be his friend. It does not happen to me daily." she said, winking her eyes and went inside.

Shivaay chuckled at his statement and followed her inside quietly, not wanting to face her beast aka Ozone.

He saw Annika going inside the kitchen, he followed her. He saw her taking out two bowls and two spoons.

"Great you came here, I was going to call you" she said looking at him.

"Come here" she says while opening the refrigerator's freezer..

He went there, and looked inside the fridge, his eyes bulging out.

"Are you crazy!!" he screamed in bewilderment.

Annika frowned her eyes listening to his not so sweet words.

"Why are you screaming?"

"So what should I do?You have your own goddamn ice cream parlour in your freezer. How am I supposed to react?" He says looking at her.

She gave him the YOU-ARE EXAGGERATING-THE-MATTER look.

"Look, I have 20 ice cream flavours and you are reacting as if I have 100 flavours in my freezer. You know what even I don't have mint chocolate chip ice cream as it was finished last week" she said with a pout.

He gave her a look of disbelief!!

"Acha! Leave all this and which flavour do you want and how many scoops?" she asks in excitement.

Shivaay again looked at the freezer and looked for the flavour.

"You don't have vanilla?", he asked her.

"Who eats vanilla? Vanilla is boring." she said in an obvious tone.

Then she realised something and shot her head towards him, "Don't tell me you eat vanilla!! Jeez you are so boring." she said in a staggered tone.

"It's not that bland, it tastes amazing." he said, defending himself.

She shook her head, "You know what, just move aside I will select a flavour for you." She said, pushing him slightly. She stood there standing in front of the freezer and expressed wondering which flavour is good for him. And her eyes brightened finding the suitable ice cream for him. Taking out the box. She took the bowl and put one scoop in it and when she was putting another he stopped her.