17.I WILL LEARN IT FOR YOU

Annika slowly opened her eyes to the morning sunlight through the sheer curtain. She stretched her arms overhead and felt the comforter. But the sharp pain in her left hand reminds her injury. She gently woke up from bed making sure to not put pressure in her hand. She looked at the clock.

"Oh beti ki!! I am so late, upar se yeh bagad billa ka ghar hai!! He might be thinking that I am such a kumbhkaran, be fast Annika!!", she murmured to herself.

Before she could do anything she heard a knock in the door.

"Annika it's me Shivaay!!"

Her eyes widened and she murmured phail gaya raita. She quickly opened the door and before he could say something, she started "I am sorry!! I didn't realise the time, and slept for a long time."

He was trying to stop her but she wasn't stopping her rant, being fed up with her he put his palm on her mouth to stop her from speaking.

She was freezed feeling her cold and rough palm on her lips and her eyes met his colourful eyes which showed care for her. Which was new for her erupting all those feelings which was new to her.

"Kitna bolti ho tum? I am just asking are you ok now, is it paining." He asked holding her left hand gently and her eyes went to her hand inspecting for any swelling.

"Why are you not answering?" he asked looking at her and she indicated her palm is on her mouth awkwardly taking his hand away he moved away from her.

"Ahm I am fine." She said looking here and there and he nodded his head.

"Ok great let's go we will have breakfast"

"Shivaay it's really fine, now I need to go home and I am really getting late for the office. I will have something there only.", she tried to make her point.

Listening to her he frowned.

"Really!! And what do you think I will let you go without eating breakfast. Look even doctor told you take rest, so just take a day off"

"But I am perfectly fine.." she stopped seeing his glare.

"Come now!!"he said with a smile after winning an argument against her.

"I need to freshen up ",she said.

He nodded his head and sat on the couch opposite to the bed.

After fifteen minutes Annika came out of the washroom after freshening up and was surprised to see Shivaay still there sitting on the couch talking to someone on his phone. Seeing her, Shivaay kept his phone.

"Oh you came!!, come let's go", he said standing up from the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arrey Billu you came, I was wondering why you are late for breakfast", said dadi as soon as she saw Shivaay.

But she was surprised to see a lady with her. Even others looked in the same direction and everyone was surprised to see Annika here.

"Annika di!!". Rudra squealed seeing her, meanwhile Annika passed her smile and wished good morning to everyone.

"Good morning Annika, you here? I mean I didn't know you were coming." asked Tej.

Before Annika could reply to him , Shivaay answered him, "Actually bade papa I insisted her to stay last night. We got into an accident and she got hurt."

"Puttar accident kaise hua? And you both are fine?", asked Dadi tenderly.

Shivaay narrated the whole incident. And soon dadi went to Annika and caressed her face and took her hands in her hands, "Thank you puttar for saving my Billu life. I am really grateful to you. You are fine right?"