6.SHIVAAY, ANNIKA and CAR

It had been a week, Annika started working on Oberoi's project. They both make sure to not come across each other, whenever they have some work with each other they take help of their assistants Meera and Mishra.

There were two reasons that they were avoiding each other, first they knew whenever they met they would fight and give free entertainment to others and secondly they were avoiding those mysterious feelings which they only feel when they are close to each other.

But how long can they avoid each other?? When two people are meant to be together, then no power of the universe can separate them even if it's their tadi because god has its own plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir"

Shivaay, who was working on some other deal, listens to Mishra's voice, who was standing with a file and asks him what's the matter.

"Sir, you need to sign this file. It came from Disney's office and even Ms Mehra had to sign it."

Shivaay sighed as he was tired with all this documentation indeed opening a disneyland in India is really a tough job!! He asked MIshra to keep the file on table, he will sign it later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 7PM. Shivaay was still working in his cabin, since it's Saturday, so other employees had already gone home.

Shivaay's phone rang which took his attention, seeing the caller name he frowned, as Mishra should be in a meeting which was quite important, he just hoped Mishra didn't mess up or else Mishra will turn into late Mishra ji.

"Yes Mishra??",said Shivaay after picking up the call.

"Sir, have you and Annika ma'am signed the paper which I gave you in the afternoon, actually I need to courrier it on Monday morning."

This sentence made land slip beneath his legs. He doesn't know how he makes sure to mess up the thing which is related to Ms Mehra. Closing his eyes he tried to calm himself because he knows if he doesn't calm himself he will burst on Mishra, who doesn't have any mistake.

"Don't worry Mishra, you just collect the file from Oberoi Mansion on Monday morning or I will give you when I come to OI, and you now just concentrate on the meeting because if there is any mistake you know the consequences.", said Shivaay sternly to cover his blunder and cut the phone.

He quickly took the file which was kept on his table, reading all his clauses he signed it.

"I have signed it, but now I need Annika's signature, she won't be here I guess either she is at her office or at her home. I should call her assistant."

Shivaay called Meera and luck was on Shivaay's side. Meera told Annika is still at the office and she will inform her about his arrival so that she will wait for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parking car under Annika's Office. He can clearly see the board of Annika's company 'I'm virtual'. Shivaay was first time noticing her office, he had come before also but at that time he didn't notice. He noticed it's an open office concept, which totally suits her personality, giving everyone an opportunity to think and explore new things and right now the whole office is empty just like his.

Moving ahead he can see the lights of Annika's cabin are still on.

He knocked the door before entering which made him surprised as he was not that person who knocks the door before entering unless it's a huge client.