State of Suggestions I

It's been a while, so I've decided to give a quick update on story suggestions that readers have posted in the comments. I do plan on getting to all of these (and ones that are suggested later down the line, but I'm OCD and I like to put variety in my stories, particularly when it comes to POV and subject matter, so these things take a while. I have rough story idea for each suggestion, but as you'll see, there's always impediments to getting them done (besides the fact that I'm far busier than I used to be, of course). Anyway, here we go:

friskriel - Prince/son of rich family falls for servant girl.

Simple suggestions are ironically the hardest as they give me way too much leeway to get lost in my own worldbuilding. I've gone back and forth on the POV, length, and what exactly "prince/son of rich family" means for the story several times, but I've yet to reach a solid conclusion.

fixzy02 - Couple going through the "for worst" part of their marriage, with the wife being very sick and the husband had to juggle her, work and kids.

If not for its similarity in content and POV to my latest (as of this update) story, this would likely be the next one I worked on. The framework is already there and it won't be hard to flesh out, the problem is it risks feeling too similar to "Coming Back" to be worth pursuing right now, at least in my mind.

Athenaswans2 - Woman goes on a company trip, only to get lost in the woods where she meets a loner man with a son.

Again, the problem with this one lies in just how much leeway I have. The subject matter is something I haven't really touched on before, and that makes me hesitant to rush into it. Doesn't help that I misread the initial prompt and thought it was about a woman becoming a summer camp counselor either.

So yeah, there you go. I go out of my way to beg for suggestions and I'm stuck on all three of the ones that were generously presented to me. I'll crack them one by one eventually, but in the meantime, I have to figure out what I'm doing next. If any of these sound particularly good, just let me know in the comments and/or offer suggestions to further refine them to help out if you wish.