Story Ideas I

At the risk of piggybacking off my previous post, I've decided to go ahead and lay out some story ideas I've thought up to see if any of them are of interest. Please note that I'm throwing these ideas at the wall and nothing is set in stone, so changes or additions are welcome if you wish to add in the comments. Also note that titles are WIP and are not final.

Wingman - A man in a BWWM relationship learns his best friend is curious about black women, and he decides to take him under his wing, but it turns out he's not the only one doing tutoring.

[The above suggestion has been completed as "Wingsister."]

Bully - A short guy finds himself the unwilling recipient of a tall girl's "protection services," only to realize his pricey new bodyguard may or may not be hiding feelings for him.

Lightskin - A mixed basketball player is harassed by an opposing player for "not being black enough," and must come to terms with her identity as the championship game looms.

Bridezilla - A newly rich couple decide to do their wedding over with style, only for the wife to take things a little too seriously now that she finally has the chance to have her dream wedding.

Eyes Up Here - An aspiring musician who isn't taken seriously because of her unusual chest size finds herself pleasantly surprised by a literal blind date, only to have to hide her assets for fear he'll start treating her like everyone else does.

Spring Cleaning - A husband and wife battle dirt and hormones during a yearly cleaning session, struggling to keep their eyes (and hands) off each other while their son entertains his friends at their house.

The End - A separated couple contemplating divorce agree to one last date to make sure it's really over, only to slowly rekindle the flame they thought was dead forever.