Story Ideas II

More story ideas, all details subject to change.

Pizza Delivery - A down-on-her-luck college girl makes a once-in-a-lifetime delivery to a male model, only to be forced to spend the night at his house when car troubles and a storm hold her up.

Real World - A city girl transfers to an all-white school in the country, where she strikes up an unlikely friendship with an autistic boy with big dreams.

There Goes the Neighborhood - Two single mothers find their friendship tested when a hunky man moves in between them.

One Enchanted Evening - A quarterback thinks the hard part's over now that he asked his crush to the dance. But issues with their respective families, wardrobe mishaps, and a jealous head cheerleader threaten their big night.

Double Double-Cross - After being stood up by their respective dates, a man and a woman decide to give each other a chance instead.

Physical Therapy - A jaded action star hospitalized by a potentially career-ending injury finds a silver lining in the form of a nurse who is secretly in love with him.

Secret Admirer - An overweight middle school girl must discover which guy is hiding affection for her after receiving a series of love letters.