Chapter 3:unexpected partnership

As Y/N says, his goodbyes to his new aqanicts..."What was her name again-ah! yes, peni!"Y/N thought to himself as he ran down the halls of his high school looking for your classrooms until you finally reached it.

"Room 198" Y/N say briskly as he enter the classroom only to be met with the chattering of the class right as the bell rings, signaling the beginning of 1st period as he sit down and take out your notebook and pencils.As he wait for your teacher's to announce the lesson and schoolwork for today until-BANG!!! Y/N hears as his and the class and teachers shift their attention to the person that opened the door.

"Y/N?"As Y/N hear a familiar voice says.

"Huh?peni..."Y/N thought but accidentally said it out loud as the whole class shifts their attention to Y/N and peni, which makes both of them both considerably uncomfortable.

"Ah!Y/N, it seems like you've met each other already, okay, class, I'll like for you to meet our newest students' peni parker we would like for you all to treat her with respect.Also pene I would like for you to introduce yourself to everyone if you like?"One of the teachers says.

"Hello everyone, my name is peni parker. I would like for us to get along well, " She says with a glint of hesitation in her voice.As the class murmurs to themselves about the appearance of this new student in the classroom.

"Also, Y/N peni will be sitting next to you due to you having only spare seat in the classroom."The teacher says abruptly, which immediately catches him off guard with what they said.

"Huh!," you both say in unison as the teacher says, " I hope you both aren't distressed by this" "n-no not at all,"peni says in a flustered tone As she walks off towards you and pulls back her seat and seats down beside him which fills the room with a awkward silence until it is broken by the teachers say "today class we are looking into-blah blah blah bleh bleh blah". Which is what you hear as focused on your inner thoughts and how you could overcome this "small" confrontation with penny -"y/n y/n...Y/N!!!"peni says at a moderate volume that snaps you of your inner thoughts.

"Huh, what is it,peni?"

"Oh!,I just wanted to see if you were okay seeing how you were all sitting there all silent and all."

"Um.. I'm fine. I was just thinking to myself, but thanks for asking, "

"You're very welcome!" peni says in a courageous tone with a gentle smile, which makes you chuckle.

"You are so cute,"Y/N whispers under his breath so she doesn't hear him.

As you both continue to do your class work that your teacher has assigned to you until the bell rings signaling the shifting of 2nd period.As you pack your things into your backpack as you were about to leave the classroom until your hear someone says"Y/N!".As you turn around to see that it was peni who called your name at which you say"hmm..what do you wanna talk about pen"as she says, "Can I see your schedule?"Which confuses you for a few mentions but oblige and give it to her as she looks at it she seems surprised by it.

"What is it?"

"Our schedule is exactly the same..."

"Well, that's something..."

As you both are interrupted by a familiar voice, it says your name as you turn around and see best bud F/N.

"Hello F/N"

"Sup Y/N also who is that little cutie beside you."

"Oh!,She is peni parker, a new friend of mine."

"Sure, just a friend,"F/N says in a teasing tone that makes you both blush heavily, which makes F/N smirk even more.

"Yeah, we're just friends, okay!?"You both say in unison.

"Okay, keep saying to yourselves, but I think you both should go to your class because you only have a few minutes left until the bell rings."F/N says abruptly

As you realize what he said, you say, "Oh shot!, we've gotta go. Thanks for telling us F/N!"As you grab peni's wrist, which makes her blush lightly as she is dragged off by you as F/N smirk at her.

"We're are we going?"peni says sheepishly as he tries to regain her footing as you continue running.

"I know a shortcut to get us there in a split of second."Y/N says while breathing heavily.

"Okay, lead the way, Y/N!" Peni says cheerfully while blushing lightly.

End of chapter 3

A/N:Wow, thanks for reading the chapters so quickly, guys. I promise I'll publish 1 or 2 more chapters tomorrow if I can.