[Chapter 13: Into the Spiderverse.... with a twist?]

Y/N stares down at the neighborhood below,wondering what to do next,Sp//dr lands behind him as Peni walks up to him,hitting him in the back of the head,hard.

"I deserve that...."

Y/N chuckles,rubbing his now sore head as Peni sighs,turning away from him.

"I'm sorry for making you worry so much about me,Peni."

"You better be!"

Peni says this coldly to him,looking at him with a sour expression on her face,which causes him to laugh & snicker at her childlike expression. She blushes lightly out of embarrassment.

"Oh,shut it!"

"Okay! Okay!,I'll stop..."

Y/N says this sheepishly to her,he's then abruptly brung to Peni's room afterward,which is quite the mess as she quickly types away at her computer,he goes to take one of the candies but Y/N is given a death stare from peni,he abruptly stops,retreating his hand from the candy as she continues type,whispering something to Sp//dr,the machine nods & began to make a.... suit?,which leaves Y/N somewhat confused,Peni chuckles at his reaction.

"A hero's supposed to have a costume,right?"

Peni says this teasingly to Y/N,the Suit is soon finished,giving the suit to Y/N,he stares at the suit.

"This looks.... COOL!!"

Y/N compliments the design, which makes peni blush lightly from the compliment as Sp//dr gives her the 😏👌 face,causing her to blush more as Y/N enters the bathroom,closing as a few minutes pass by,Y/N soon walks out with the suit on.

"Sooo.... how do I look?"

Peni & Sp//dr gives Y/N a thumbs-up,he chuckles

"Okay, let's do this!"

[Timeskip]

(A few months go by as Y/N & peni fight criminals and villains within the city.)

Y/N sighs,looking at the mass of villains that are webbed up in a pile.

"Welp,that was—!"

Y/N is cut-off when a rift in spacetime opens up,sucking him inside,peni tries to save him,but is sucked inside the rift with Sp//dr,it soon closes afterwards,the villains stare at this,flabbergasted.

"WHAT THE FU—!"

[End of chapter 13]