chapter 4: A villainous encounter

"Lead the way,Y/N!"Peni says,as you guide her through a flight of stairs to the 2nd as you both pass through the doors and turn, which leads your next class as you both bolt through the classroom doors,mere seconds before the bell ring which is a relief to you but you soon realize the whole class staring at you as you both realize your still holding hands and swiftly swipe them away blushing intensily due to it.(kinda cringe tho-),Which causes the class to erupt in snickers and whispers as you presume it is from you two holding your hands.As you take your seat while the teacher introduces peni to the class like the last class.Then the teacher begins to pass out the classwork which contains complex algebra.Which at first you breeze through the first question but begin to struggle with the othe questions until."Pssshh!Y/N over here.."You hear certain someone as turn to your right to see peni siting beside you like the last class...this is starting to get a bit su-"hey Y/N I saw you struggling with your questions and I was wondering if I could help you with it if you want" Peni says cheerfully

"Wait, don't you have your own work to do?"Y/N says in a confused tone

"Oh,I finished it already..."Peni says blankly, which leaves him utterly flabbergasted by this quote and how she could finish it so quickly. While peni snickers at the expression on his face.

"So is it a yes or a no?"Peni says teasingly. As you immediately say yes to her request to help you, then she begins to explain it to you as you listen intensily at what she is saying which causes you to miss peni glancing at you and then smirking slightly as she continues to explain it to you.

(A/N:We now it's time to t-t-t-t-t-[TIME SKIP] to the end of the school day!!!)

As the 8th period bell rings, which causes all the students to flood out of the class, leaving the both of you alone.As you says"Well, peni would you like to accompany on a walk to my house if you want?"

"Why would you want me to do that?"

"Oh,I would like for us to talk more, but if it inconveniences you, I won't -" But you were cut off by peni saying "it's fine. I live down the street from yours, so it's fine with me." "Great follow me!," Y/N says gleefully,as he clasps one of his hands of penis, which causes her blush(why is my man so dense-),As you both run through the hallway swerving past students as you slow to a walking speed as you go down the stairs to the 1st floor,And past the doors as they walk down the hallway to the front door of the school.To only be met with a familiar face staring at both of you with a sly smirk on his face.As you both realize the reason why and quickly swipe your hand from each other blushing lightly.

"Are ya'll sure you aren't more than frien-"F/N says, but is soon interrupted by you both saying in unison, "We're just friends" "yeah,yeah keep saying that you lovebirds~."F/N says with a flirtatious tone with a smirk on his face
Which makes you both freeze and blush deeply, but you quickly snap out of it.

"Can we get going already? I have homework to do!"Y/N says in a flustered tone, which makes F/N say"okay let's go then. "As you all begin to walk out the front door and walk down the street talking about random thing like their games,animes,and F/F(Favorite Name).

"Well, this is my stop. See ya around F/N and Y/N!" Peni says as she runs down the left street, turns to the right which makes entirely obscured from your view.

As you wonder, "Could she be doing now?"

Peni's Pov:

As I say, my goodbyes to Y/N to his somewhat teasing friend as I take a few turns and see if anyone is watching me. When I make sure their isn't anyone watching.

"Their isn't anyone here you come out of hiding now...sp//dr." I say as a large spider like robot land in front of her.

"Hey sp//dr, how's it been?" I say as sp//dr gives me a (-^-). As I say"good I missed you too. Also, I have something to tell you it's about a guy named Y/N. " As I say, this sp//dr gives me "that face." Which makes me blush and abruptly say,"We're just friends. Don't get it twisted like that!" As I continue and say," I just wanna, he's kind even though our first encounter wasn't so good, but I just wanna say that–"

I was cut off by the explosion echoing out through the city as I thought to myself.

"Oh, come on!!!"

End of chapter 4

Well, that's a cliffhanger. anyways I'll be releasing the 5th chapter somewhere later this day or tomorrow.