chapter 6: An unexpected reveal

"Is it you, peni?" Y/N says blankly, which catches sp//dr as his red neon eyes go  wide(○-○), which ultimately gives it away to you.

"P-peni who is peni I-I don't even know who she is h-he he..." sp//dr says nervously.

"Then why are you stuttering so much?" Y/N says teasingly with a sly smirk.

"Well,it's because–"

"Also, how you know it's a she?" Y/N says  obnoxiously while still keeping that grin on his face.

"(Sigh),nothing gets past you, does y/n I'm actually surprised you knew it was me?"

"I'm surprised y'know, and the main thing that gave it away was the similarities in your voice and how you reacted to my questions." Y/N says confidently, which makes sp//dr sulks and make a (=_=) face.

"Well, the cops will be here any minute now, so let's take this to a place more privately." sp//dr says with a hint of annoyance in its tone. You nodded as sp//dr picks you up and begins swinging from building to building until it lands on the rooftop of a building and sets you down. As you turn around to see the chest of sp//dr open up and peni hopes out as its chest closes shut.

(A/N: Bruh, how can a literal teen that is 4'3 be this smart and pilot a mech Well Ima leave.)

Peni begins to slowly walk towards you  as the shade covers her eyes until she is right in front of you, which makes you quite nervous.

"Peni, are you–" You say, but cut off by something heavy hitting you in the chest, almost knocking the air out of you. As you look down to see peni hugging you tightly as you wrap your arms around her, returning the hug.

"Do you want me to keep hugging you or–" Y/N says in a concerned voice but is cut off.

"Yes!,can we just stay here for a few minutes..."

"Of course..." Y/N says in a gentle tone As begins to rub circles in her back in an attempt to soothe her as peni begins to sob and cry in your chest.

(A/N: I was genuinely beginning to cry when writing this down 😭)

"I-i was gonna l-lose you(sniff). I thought i-i was too late to save you!" Peni says while still sobbing. As you continue to rub her back as she continues to more.

"Peni, look at me, please..." Y/N says in a soft tone as you lift her chin up to look up at you as tears stream down her face.

"Peni, don't try to blame yourself for what I did..." Y/N says in a soft tone.

But what if I was too late and–" Peni says in a faltering voice as you cut her off.

"But I'm here now. That's what is important. Also, you couldn't predict that the green goblin would attack here, so cheer up isn't like you to be so sad." You say as you give a soft but warm smile to her. As you wipe a tear from her eye, which makes her blush lightly and weakly smile towards you as you both release yourself from the hug.

"(Chuckle), always looking at the bright side, don't you y/n." Peni says cheerfully. As you both look over to see the sun fall down the horizon.

"Well, isn't that just beautiful?" Y/N says in a gentle tone. As he smiles, setting his hands on the railing.

"Yeah, it is..." Peni says as she walks up next to him.

"Okay, I think we should really stare going home. My mom and F/N are gonna be worried sick about me. Peni, do you think you can drop me off in front of my house. As she stares at you blankly as you soon realize that you hadn't told her your address and street you live in.

"It's (A/N):address name and (S/N):street name," Y/N says blankly as peni walks toward sp//dr as his chest open up as she hops in and it closes shut. As sp//dr picks you up.

"Okay, hang on tight," sp//dr says as he jumps off the rooftop and starts to swing off towards your home.

"You don't have to say that twice." Y/N says quietly under his breath.

《 This timeskip to your house is brought to you by–DEEZ NU–BOOM!!!》

As sp//dr lands in front of your house as he puts you down as his chest and peni jumps out.

"See ya later, peni!!" Y/N says cheerfully

"Bye Y/N,also..." Peni says in a flirty voice.

As you were about to open the door, you feel someone yank you by the collar as something soft made contact with your left cheek. As you shift your eyes to the source and see that peni was kissing you on the cheek. As she let's go of your collar as you stand their shocked.

"Thanks for comforting me. Y/N~" Peni says in a seductive tone, which makes your heart skip a beat as she runs back to sp//dr as his chest opens, and she jumps inside, and it shuts as they jump off swing off into the distance. As you stand there, blushing as you touch your left cheek and smirk.

"Well, that was unexpected..."

End of chapter 6

Okay, guys, I'll begin writing chapter 7 after a few hours, so see ya around....