Chapter 12: A Leap of Faith

Y/N stares at the wedded up pigeon on the rooftop,abruptly staring at his wrist afterward.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET,YOU STUPID PIGEON!"

Y/N says this tauntingly to the pigeon as the bird scowls at him,squaking loudly at him as it then abruptly stops,standing up on its feeble legs as Y/N then looks over the edge,staring down at the ground below,seeing Peni staring back at him with mild fascination & evident concern on her face. Y/N sighs.

"I'm fine, so theirs no need to have such a grim look on your face,it doesn't really suit a person like you!"

Y/N shouts this to Peni,hoping that she'll hear him,it seems like she did.

"Oh,it's fine,Y/N,don't worry about it!"

Peni yells this back to him,Y/N chuckles as the pigeon & other birds give him a super sus stare,Y/N scowls at the group of birds.

"Seriously,it's not like that,I don't swing that way! I'm not a creepy or a Discord moderator... we all know how down bad & depraved they are."

Y/N says this bluntly, glancing at the audience,looking back to the birds as they sqeak for a moment,giving Y/N a suspicious stare for a moment before flying away from him as hears something land behind,turning around to see Sp\\dr,it's cockpit opens as Peni soon walks out,looking at Y/N blankly.

"You have feathers in your hair." Peni says this bluntly,Y/N then abruptly scrambles to get the feathers,swatting them out of his hair,which makes it messy,causing peni to laugh slightly from Y/N doing this,enjoying how panicked he is over such a small thing as Y/N then looks back at the pigeon,which is still covered in spider wedding. Y/N gently picks the pigeon as it pecks his hand & fingers insistently,not really liking him.

"Peni,look at this."

Y/N says this euthastically,pointing at the pigeon in his hand,which is still pecking his hand.

"..... A pigeon?"

"Yes,but what's on it.

Y/N says this calmly to her,she stares at him like he's a crazy person,abruptly sighing afterward.

"Some.... white stuff?" (Ya'll know what I'm trying to insuate😏)

Y/N sighs,slouching a little as Sp//dr scans the wedding for a moment.

"Nope,it's webbing,which came from my wrist—like this!"

Y/N says this euthastically,flicking his wrist out as.... nothing happens as he then sighs.

"I sound like an insane person."

"Yep."

Peni says this bluntly,Y/N slouched further as he them nonchalantly flicks his wrist,webbing shots out afterward,leaving peni & sp//dr,their eyes as wide as saucers,Y/N laughs at there at their reactions,soon getting sprayed in the face with water,leaving him slightly shocked,giving sp//dr a scowls as it gives Y/N a (°>°) expression on its screen,wiping the water off of his face as he then looks over the edge,getting an idea.

"Y/N,don't you dare..."

Peni says this coldly to him,Y/N then abruptly leaps off of the rooftop(blud must want a death wish.💀💀💀),shooting wedding from his wrist,which sticks onto the side of a building,swinging from building to building,soaring through the sky & staring at the flickering lights of the city in the distance,soaring infront of the moon,smirking widely even though he's stricken with immense fear.

"This is so exhilarating!" Y/N yells out,soaring through the sky like a bird,swinging from building to building,wall running up a skyscraper,abruptly landing on the rooftop & staring down at the neighborhood,admiring the beauty of the lights that shine in the dark.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"This is beautiful...."

[End of chapter 12]