Chapter 9: A new uprising-part 2

"Umm,hi Y/N," peni says as she waves her hand to you as you copy it. As you greet her afterward, an awkward silence fills the air until it is finally interrupted. By F/N coughing into his hand in an attempt to disperse most of the awkward tension between you two, which only helped for a bit. As you all sit down as your teacher explains today's lesson, but all sounds like murmurs to you as you think about what happened this morning.

《This timeskip is sponsored by cezar_salad ;)》

As you were saying, your goodbyes to your colleagues as you began to make your way back to your house. As you hear someone shouting and as you turn around to see F/N waving his hand and running towards as you stand still and wait for him to catch up. You hear a familiar voice from behind, you say.

"Well, hello, who are you waiting for–you know what, forget what I just because I already see him coming your way." As you turn around to see, it was peni.

"Oh hi peni, how are y–" As you were about to ask her , you're soon interrupted by F/N as he side-hugs you from behind.

"Yo,what's up? Y/N–oh! How have you've  been peni, or should I say pengu parker...eh eh." F/N says euthastically, but all that he gets is silence. "Okay..." F/N says as he averts your gaze and sweats as you all continue to walk to your place

《Timeskip》

As you all make it to the front door of your house as F/N says his goodbyes to the both of you. As he runs back to the direction we're his house is.

"Okay, see ya both tomorrow," F/N says as he runs off into the distance until he is no longer seen.

"He..his jokes aren't really the best, is it?" Peni says blankly with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah, he is really bad at jokes, but he's good at teasing people, and I think we already know this." Y/N says calmly as a small smirk spreads across his face as he turns back to peni.

"Yeah, he sure is," peni says with hints of  glee.

"Okay,peni, could you come into my house for a moment? I've gotta let you something pretty classified and top secret, " Y/N says as she sheepishly nods as you unlock the door,open it & step aside to let her in as she does you close the front door and lock it. Afterward, you lead her towards your room and open the front as she sits down on your bed.

"So what were you gonna tell me?" Peni says with hints of curiosity in her tone as Y/N sighs as he sits down beside her and looks into Peni's eyes.

"I have radioactive spider powers"

...........

"Uh"

"WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!"

《End of chapter 9》