chapter 7:An unforseen outcome

"Well, that was unexpected," Y/N says with a smirk as he lowers his hand from his cheek and walks towards his door and opens it....

《Peni's Pov》

"Why would I do that!!–like seriously we only own each other for a day!" She says in a panicked tone as she makes her way back to back aunt May's house as she lands on the side of the wall, leaps out of sp//dr, and goes through the open window of her.

【Kinda weird why she would leave her window op–IT'S PLOT YOU FOOL NOW DIE!!!–wait what-BOOM!!!】

Okay... let's just carry on, shall we...,as she lands on the cold brittle wooden floor, which makes her jump from the cold and makes her way to her bed, and looks at her tattered and messy room.

【BRUH HER ROOM BE LOOKING LIKE AS MUSTY AND DUSTY AS PINOCCHIOS NOSTRILS!!!】

As she pops a candy in her, she begins to chew on it (wait, where did that even come fro–AMONG US SUS!!!),and she begins to think of the past events that occurred a few minutes ago and becomes as red as a tomato.

【Chilche isn't my guy's...】

"It was just a kiss on the cheek, that's all I was just showing gesture of kindness.." She thought to her, trying to make sense of it but failed miserably...

She sighed in defeat as she lay down on her bed and took off her backpack, and took out her laptop to do her homework. And try not to focus on it as  sp//dr stuck his head into her room to see if she was okay.

"Hey, peni, are you alright in their?" Sp//dr said through their psychic link.

"Yeah, I'm fine, sp//dr."

"Sure..." sp//dr says sarcastically

"I said I'm fine!, so you can leave okay.." Peni said with a hint of annoyance.

"Then why are you still thinking about Y/N?" Sp//dr says blankly, which shocks her."How did you–"

"Y'know, we share a psychic link, right?" Sp//dr says slyly with a (😏) face.

"OH, SHUT UP YOU–!"

【Y/N POV】

As you lay there on your bed thinking of  one person only...

(LeBron Jam–)

Peni,and also why she kissed your cheek as you thought of that scene. You immediately started to blush lightly and shake your head. As you immediately remember, you have homework...FU–but you just take out your laptop and your laptop and begin to do it.

(This timeskip is brought to you by me–HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!)

After a few dreadfully boring hours, you were done with your homework and let out a sigh of relief. As you lay down and pull out your phone and type (furr–BEGONE DEMON!!!-AHHHH CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLAYTAPUS!), YouTube and search up your F/V(Favorite video). But as you were about to watch it, you see a black blur on the side of your wall(SHADOW THE HEGDEHOG). As you get off your bed and walk over to it, you see that it's a spider...

(EAT SPIDER CONSUME IT'S NUTRITION–KILL IT!!!!!)

As scoop it up in the palm of your hand and head towards the window and open it to set it free..

"Well, go on, little buddy..."You say genuinely as it turns to face you, and as a sign of thanks it....

Bites you...."YOU LITTLE SHI–"

End of chapter 7

A/N: Sorry for the delay, guys. I had school, and i was kind of lacking motivation and was a bit lazy–BOOM!!!–REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!