Chapter 10: Archnid awakening

"WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!"Peni yells,which makes your ears ring a bit as you cover them.

Okay!,okay!...it's surprising for me... and a tiny bit exciting... you say this as peni narrows her eyes at you,not believing that you're 'a bit excited' by the prospect of being a spider person,you sigh.

Okay,I'm extremely excited by this. Are you happy? You say with an arched eyebrow,as peni nods.

"Yes,but how do you even know that you have those abilities?" Peni says expectantly at you,with her arms crossed,you sigh & place your hand on the wall.

"Well—" You were about to say something as you try to walk to another part of your room, and your hand doesn't budge from the wall as you try to pull it off until you find out what's going on as peni stare at you like your insane. You then put your feet on the wall & you stick to the wall as you focus all of your gamer rage from being constantly killed by sweats in fortnite to have your hand detach from the wall.

"Heh!,so this is how it feels." (To chew 5 gum!—As then slowly walk onto the roof of your room,peni stares at this mild disbelief & amusement. You stand on the roof of your room,bringing your hands above your head.)

"Told you that I had these powers!" You smirk & point at peni with exictment in your voice.

"Yep,but I think you should get down before all the blood in your body rushes to your head." Peni says teasingly with a smirk as you give her a sour look on your face & sigh.

"Umm,about that, I do not know how to get down, so I'm just gonna stay up here....for now." *you shot peni a sly grin, which makes her pout as you began to panick mentally about how to get down.*

*You continue to think about how you're supposed to get down while still on the ceiling as you start to think about memes & Quandale dingle animations until you unstick from the ceiling & rapidly fall headfirst into the floor as you stare at peni midair with this look on your face:*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*You hit the floor,headfirst with a loud thump as silence fills the room.*

"Are you ok—"

"MY HEAD!!!!!!"

【End of chapter 10】

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting! I hope ya like it...see ya next month!