chapter 5: A villainous encounter(part 2)

"Oh,come on!"Peni thought as she immediately jumped into sp//dr's cockpit and race over, but as she realizes we're those explosions occurred, she soon became extremely worried and distressed because it was where...Y/N and F/N were.

"Y/N!!!" Peni screams...

[This timeskip about 7 minutes ago was brought to you by–you know this isn't the right time, so let's just get going,shall we...]

Y/N Pov:

As I watch as peni leaves me and F/N and I continue walking down the street.

"So how is she?"F/N says as he puts his arm around your shoulder.

"She's quite kind,smart,and..."Y/N says but stops himself from saying anything else as F/N listens intently as a smug grin spreads across his face, which makes you blush lightly as he giggles under his breath.

"I told We're just–"

"Friends?,nah, I don't think so. I think you like her–no love her.which makes you blush deeply but

"No, I don't I–"

"Then why are you blushing some much Y/N?" F/N says smugly, which makes you blush even more as you counter by saying,"we've only known each other for a few hours, " "A few hours can do alot you know?"F/N retorts being as smug possible.

I told you it isn't like–"

You both are immediately cut off by a large–BOOM!!! Which shakes the ground around you as a large mass of flame and smoke burst out of the build on your left.

"WHAT THE FU–" But your cut off the maniacal laughter erupts from the burning blaze as a masked man on a hovercraft of some sorts Flys out. You've  heard of him from the news what his name I think it was...the green goblin.

But you're immediately cut out of your train of thought when you realize this isn't really the right time to be thinking about this

But you're immediately cut out of your train of thought when you realize this isn't really the right time to be thinking about this. As you,F/N,and a few civilians run from masked maniac, As he throws bombs at the buildings in direction as they explode,and blow them apart as screams echo throughout the street as fire,dust,and smoke obscure the street as you continue to run until hear–CRACK! As you look up and your eyes go wide to see that a large piece of rubble about to fall down and crush F/N. As you sprint towards him and push him out the way as the rubble starts, to fall down.

"Y/N!!!" F/N screams as the rubble begins to fall down at high speed towards you as tears fill your eyes.
,but the only thing that you think was at least you could save your best friend from getting crushed as you smile more and close your eyes, waiting for what is to come. But you're immediately yanked out of the way as you hear the sound of something smashing onto the ground and the feeling of wind breezing through the air.As you open eyes to see that you're being held by a spider-like robot as it stares down at you and you look around to realize that your on top of the roof of a building.

"Hey kid, are you alright?" It says in a familiar voice

"Yeah,I'm totally!"You answer cheerfully

"That's a relief," It says in a relieved tone. As it puts you down and walks to the edge of the building.

"Wait!,"you say abruptly. As it stops walking, And turns its head to you, and says "hmm?" "Are you going to stop that villain?"You say curiously as it immediately says,"Yes,but what is it to you?" "I've gotta plan," you say confidently.

"I'm listening?"it says curiously, waiting for what you have to say next as it gives you the (🤨) face.

"Okay, first we...." Y/N says as the screen fades to black.

[Yes!, now it can finish it. This timeskip is sponsored by raid shadow legen–BOOM!!!..Oh you have got be–BOOM!!!]

As the screen cuts to the green goblin, causing utter chaos throughout the city as he laughs maniacally.

"This city shall finally kneel to green gob–" Green goblin says but is quickly interrupted by someone and quickly turns around to see where the source came from.

"Hey, over here you oversized mikewazoki from monster.Inc reject!"Y/N yells in a taunting tone, which triggers green goblin quite a lot.

"Who dares–!" Green goblins yells but is quickly silenced by a mass of wedding getting shot into his face. Which he trys to rip it off.

"Okay, y'know the plan, right?"

Yay, we've literally been memorizing for a few minutes, so I distract him and line him up in position.while you spray him and then–"It says but is interrupted by Y/N.

"ZAP!!!" Y/N says loudly while the spider-like mech rolls its red neon eyes.

"Okay, okay, let's just get this over with.." The mech says sluggishly.

"Roger that!"As you both split up while you jump over from rooftop to rooftop while the spider mech shot more webbing at him. which annoys him even further as he throws more bombs all over the place, trying to hit it.As you continue sprinting until you reach an exposed water pipe and grab a piece of rebar from the rubble and wait for them to bring him over. As it does, you yell, "Hey over here, you green baboon!"

"Huh?"

"I hope you're thirsty!" Y/N says he smashes the water pipe, which causes it to burst and spew a geyser of water that sprays his suit.

"Hahaha!you utter fool do you think mere water can stop me" Green goblin says as he prepares to throw one of his bombs at you.

"Oh,but electricity will..." Y/N says sinisterily as Green goblin realizes what gonna happen but is to late as the spider  mech shoots an electric web at him

"You son of bi–RAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!"Green goblin screeches as he is shocked by the electric web and falls to the ground. As he is instantly tied up with webbing as he hangs from a light post passed out.

"That was awesome!!!" You say as the tall spider mech snickers at your childish comment. As you say"whats your name?"

"My names sp//dr and you?" sp//dr says in curious tone.

"Well sp//dr, I would want you to answer this one last answer..."

"Okay,what is it?" sp//dr says with a hint of curiosity in its voice as wait for what have to say next....

Is it you, peni?

End of chapter 5

Wow, 1109 words a new record! Well, I'll inform ya'll of the coming installments. See ya later, guys...