Chapter 6: The Sixth Note

Y/N and the rest of the gang were trudging through a dark cave.  Caster had explained the grail war's situation to them.

They had to defeat the Saber servant in order to win and fix the singularity as the servant held the holy grail with them.

But, before confronting Saber they first had to defeat her guardian servant, Archer.

???: So you have finally arrived, Last Master of Chaldea.

Y/N turned and found Archer staring at him from atop a boulder.

Caster: Hmph! Would you look at that, Saber's personal guard dog has come out to play

Caster: Hmph! Would you look at that, Saber's personal guard dog has come out to play. Why Archer? I thought you would use this opportunity to take us down from afar.

Archer: This coming from the mutt whose spear was much more capable at satisfying the opposite sex then he himself. Tell me Caster, how many women have laid? Just so you know, neither your imaginary friends nor your right hand counts.

A tick mark appeared on Caster's head as he gritted his teeth in frustration. Romani and Olga covered their mouths trying their best not to laugh while Berserker growled at Archer but Y/N could hear the faint traces of laughter in it. Mash just looked perplexed at the scenario as she tilted her head in confusion

Archer smirked before disappearing into thin hair. Y/N suddenly felt bloodlust being directed at him. He quickly ducked as an arrow sailed over his head.

Archer: Nice reflexes but lets see how you dodge this!

Archer reappeared on the same boulder before he held out his hand which gave out a bright flash before an object appeared out of nothingness. He loaded his longbow with the object, pulling the string back he aimed at Y/N.

Olga: That's Projection Magic but how?!

Romani: This power..... Watch out! Incoming Noble Phantasm!

Archer: Caladbolg!!!!

Archer let the object loose as it sailed through the air with ease. Y/N didn't have time to react as Noble Phantasm was too fast.

Mash: Senpai!!!

Mash made a dash for Y/N but she was too slow. Y/N just closed his eyes waiting for his oncoming death when suddenly....

*Boom*

Y/N's eyes snapped open as he looked at the scene infront of him. The Noble Phantasm exploded mid air leaving only a cloud of dust at its end.

Y/N turned and saw Berserker spinning a big rock on his middle finger like a basket ball. It seems like pitching objects at Caster had raised Berserker's precision to the max.

Archer: Hmph! Don't get cocky as there is more of where that came from.

Archer then started projecting various kinds of weapons from swords,spears to even maces and axes. His hand jutted out, pointing at none other than Y/N as the weapons shot towards him.