Chapter 8: End of First Verse

Y/Nwatched helplessly as Mash, Caster and Berserker lay defeated on the ground.

Saber: It seems like you were not a challange after all. Still I will commend you for trying, even though this conclusion destined to begin with

Saber raised her sword with it's corrupted blade pointing at the high heavens in defiance.

Saber:  Be honored stargazers, your deaths shall feel the gentle embrace of death by the will of my 'Holy Sword'.

Saber closed her eyes as the world around her fell silent in both fear and anticipation.

Romani: These numbers..! Watch out! Incoming Noble Phantasm!!!

Vortigern,

Hammer Of The Vile King,

Reverse The Rising Sun,

Swallow The Light,

Excalibur....

                            Morgan!!!

Saber's eyes snapped open as she shouted before swinging her blade downwards as torrent of black energy shout of her blade, vaporising everthing in it's path.

Y/N felt his life flash before his eyes as the black beam came nearer, acting an omen for his trip to afterlife.

Mash: Senpai!

Caster: Get out of the way!

Romani: Y/N!

Olga: Dodge you idiot!

Berserker: Mmaaaaass....

Y/N heard his comrades shouting at him to dodge and move away. Even Berserker's incomprehensible screams were laved with gsnuine concern for him.

Time seemed to slow down as Y/N looked down at the golden locket hanging from his neck. He smiled at it before closing his eyes, waiting for the world around him to disappear.

Mash: No!!!

Mash used all the energy left in her and rushed to Y/N. With her back to Y/N, she stood protectively in front of her master before.....

Mash Kyrielight

Demi-Servant

Class: Shielder

Deploying Noble Phantasm!!!!!