Chapter 3: Third Chanson

Y/n and the crew were rushing to the nearest town La Charite. Though it took a while to explain Jeanne's new appearance, Y/n finally managed to convince them. Romani gave them the location of the nearest town. Everything seemed to be going well until things took a turn for the worse. When Y/n along with Servants were about to reach their destination, Saber Lily had gasped in shock as she pointed towards the town. Everyone, including Y/n looked on it fright at burning image of La Charite.

Jeanne was the first to snap out of her shock as she broke off from the group in top gear. Y/n and the others also followed her, albeit they were left a bit behind by the Saint's athletic abilities. 

Upon reaching La Charite, The Saint fell to her knees as the ashes of the former town swirled in the air around her. Y/n and the others just closed their eyes and kept silent as a way to offer peace to the dead. 

???: Oh.... Look what we have here....

Everyone's eyes snapped open as a massive shadow shrouded the light of the sun. They looked up and saw an enormous creature looming over their heads.

The creature had ashen scales running across its entire body with a strange insignia at the center of its torso

The creature had ashen scales running across its entire body with a strange insignia at the center of its torso. It two massive leathery wings with scaly pinions, malignant claws which were covered in dried blood and a large jaw filled with rows of razor-sharp teeth. Two horns protrude out of its head which only helped in emphasizing the predatory gleam in its eyes.

Mash: Senpai! Hostile enemy with flight capability discovered! Classification: Phantasmal Beast, Dragon! It's on a higher level than the wyverns.

Y/n wanted to say that he didn't need to classify the beast as he could clearly distinguish between wyvern and a freaking dragon. However, he didn't get the chance as the owner of the mysterious voice stepped forward. 

In the deafening silence, Y/n could hear the sound of metal boots clamoring against the dragon's scales.

Y/n felt his eyes widened as another Jeanne d'Arc revealed herself. However, her armor was pitch-black, her hair was paler than snow, cut-short over her shoulders. A pair of gleaming golden eyes watched Y/n's group with an unhealthy fascination.