End of Verse

Y/n felt cool breeze caress his cheeks and slowly opened his eyes.  He was greeted with the sight of a clear blue sky. Propping himself up on his elbows, he saw vast plains that travelled endlessly in all directions. The plains were adorned with a crown of flowers composed of roses, lilies, tulips and many more. 

Y/n frowned he didn't remember the Singularity being this eye pleasing. Last time he checked, it was still a hellish pit of fire and destruction. Y/n slowly came to the conclusion that this wasn't the Singularity he fixed moments ago. This was an entirely different place and by the feeling of powerlessness that Y/n felt inside him, he concluded that only his subconsciousness was transported here. 

???: Oh my, I didn't expect that you would manage to comprehend your current circumstances so quickly. But then again, you are quite unusual when compared to a general Master.

Y/n's head whipped around as an unknown voice entered his ears. Sitting in front of him was someone he could only describe as one of, if not, the most beautiful person he had ever lay eyes upon. With long silver hair framing her delicate face, a lithe body envied by all women and set of pink opal orbs which displayed the playfulness of a child. She wore a mage robe composed of a thin pale fabric and black thigh-high stockings which hid he long slender legs.

 She wore a mage robe composed of a thin pale fabric and black thigh-high stockings which hid he long slender legs

???: Hello there, Master of Chaldea. I have been anticipating your arrival for a long time.

Y/n narrowed his eyes at beautiful girl in front of him. He knew that the 'Most Beautiful Roses are adorned with the Sharpest Thorns' and his gut tells him that this attractive individual isn't as innocent as she appears to be. 

???: Oh, it appears that you do not seem to trust me. Well, I guess you aren't like other men who would be swooning over me by now. 

The girl crossed one leg over the other and switched into a more comfortable position. She propped her elbow on her leg and placed her palm under her chin. She flashed a brilliant smile at Y/n with amusement dancing in her eyes. 

Y/n arched an eyebrow at the sight of her relaxed state. Was this girl unaware of the hostility he displayed or was she simply pretending to be ignorant. Something told Y/n that it was definitely the latter. He decided to play along to at least get some answers from his captor. 

???: My, my, I didn't expect you to be so submissive though I'd have to admit, I like obedient man who let me supervise the nighttime activities. I hope you understand what I mean, right? 

The look she gave him, made Y/n's hands wrap around his torso on instinct. The Master of Chaldea shudder in fear as he slowly distanced himself from the girl. He really didn't wish to experience the 'nighttime' activities with her. He was still mentally unprepared for those kind of things after all. 

The girl giggled at Y/n's reaction. However, all forms of amusement drained from her face as she adopted a look of seriousness. She slowly stood back up on her feet and gestured for Y/n to do the same.