Chapter 5: How we met

A/N: Thank you so much for everyone's support!

Normal p.o.v

As (Name's) mother opened the door, they were greeted by the one and only, Uchihas.

"Mikoto! how nice to see you!" Your mother exclaimed.

The elder ladies gave each other hugs, and as for Mr Uchiha and your father, gave each other a nod and shock hands.

"You must be (Name)! You look very lovely" Said as the ravenette woman grabbed both of your hands to her delicate looking fingers. She looks so gorgeous. Looked so young, it was hard to believe this woman was a mother to two young boys. At that very moment, the (h/c) haired girl didn't know how to reply to the sudden outburst so instead, she said what a normal person would do. Greet with a smile and say hello.

"Why thank you Mrs Uchiha..?"

"No need to be so formal (Name-Chan), just call me Mikoto" she said with a bright look. Then as if Mikoto's senses came back to her mind, she introduced (Name) to her family members. "Oh! my apology, how rude of me to not introduce you to my sons and husband. This is Itachi my elder son, my youngster, Sasuke. And my husband, Fugaku."

The slightly older looking man gave her his greetings before going back to talking with your dad. How can such a cold looking man marry an optimistic bright woman such as Mikoto-San? The world may never know. (Name) turned her attention back towards the other two young Uchiha's. Both of them had dark black beautiful eyes. As she saw a taller looking man compared to the younger one. His hair tied in a loose ponytail. oh god is he handsome.

" It's a pleasure, (Name)-San, Uchiha Itachi, please just call me Itachi." Itachi said with a tiny smile on his lips. You just looked at him and noded your head, now facing to the other ravenette also known as Sasuke.

You glanced towards Sasuke, but as soon as you did, the both young teenagers made an intense eye contact with each other. As the dark crimson ones looked into the (e/c) orbs, and the (e/c) orbs looked into the crimsons. Boy, was he good looking. Even though you would never exclaim that out loud. He was quite tall, but it might've just been because you were short. Sadly. He didn't look as muscular, but his facial features were what girls your age would've swoon over. High cheek bones, tall small nose, those midnight locks that looked oh so soft. And his eyes- they were what made you look into him.

"Hn." Sasuke says. Oh. (Name's) first impression of Sasuke? what an ass. Leaving (Name) to mumble to herself of how rude he is. "Sasuke!" His mother says in a harsh whisper tone, as if trying to some what say it was rude of him.

A light awkward cough comes out from the president as he leads your family and the Uchiha's to the dinning room. Sasuke walks past by as he follows his and your family. But not before giving you a second glance back at you. As he walks pass, he looks over his left shoulder, leaving you to follow his path not long after.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The crowd of the two family chatted and drank through their little dinner party, and as for the youngest ravenette and (Name). They kinda sat their and quietly and ate their meal. Not finding anything mildly amusing at all to whatever the adults were discussing. Although you noticed Daisuki behaving himself and eating like an actual human being, instead of a creature that looked like it didn't have eaten food for weeks. Drinking the substance of your sparkling water from your glass and lightly wiping your mouth with a napkin, you excused yourself from the guests as you made your way towards a large tree outside the garden. Not before the guests asked you to stay for desert. But you denied the offer. Sasuke looked up from his dinner plate an gave you a small glance but you just shock it off. You walked towards an old tree, so many memories were made here. Basically, this was your little special place. Leaning against the tree and sitting on the grass, you looked above the sky, gazing, your eyes towards the beautiful night. Full moon tonight, with so many- stars.

But it was soon interrupted by lights foot steps being heard from behind, as it stopped right behind you. And guessing it was Daisuki, you answered with an annoyed tone. " Go inside baka. Your gonna catch a cold." Not bothering to look back as your eyes were still glued to the night sky.

"Baka? Who are you calling baka? Baa-ka."

A/N:WOOOOOO it's my birthday next week an I just had my Japanese exam 😫 ughhhh anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter!