Chapter 7: New Encounter?

The (h/c) haired girl sat the fork down on the table as she suddenly lost her appetite. It was already half past 7 and if (Name) wanted to make it in time for school, as well as get her timetable for her class, she was better off heading out the gates right now. She stood up and said her goodbyes to her maids and butlers who were walking around the house doing their usual cleaning jobs. You can say they were like her friends and family, when her parents were always overseas and working, the people around her house would always talk to her and make her feel companied.

The girl walked up to the front door as she finished putting on her newly looking shoes that were prepared for her, along with grabbing her school bag and phone. Not forgetting to get the card her mother left in her wallet just incase. She walked out the door and unexpectedly saw a black sports car  that was parked along the side gate. Who's car is this?

The door to the drivers seat opened as she saw Sasuke getting out, wearing the same uniform as hers but slightly different seeing as he was a boy. Same blazer, tie and shirt. although he wore long black pants and you wore a skirt.

"Get in." he simply said.
What a fine greeting.
(Name) said nothing else and did what she was told. He was probably just doing his job as a body guard. Take her to school, bring her home, keep an eye on her, and inform the day to her dad. Simple as that. But if he was going to do this till she graduated high school, at least he could've been in good terms with her right? Maybe a little greeting in the morning or so? that wouldn't hurt right? But is he even going to be her body guard till then? (Name) sighed as she thought she was probably just overthinking things. The ride to school was pretty much silent the whole way through, just the same old (Name) looking out the window and Sasuke focusing his eyes on the road. After what seemed like a long time looking out the window (Name) saw that they've arrived at the school she'll be attending. Sasuke parked his car on a free parking lot that was made for the school students, turning off his engine and putting his keys in the pocket of his blazer. He unbuckled his belt and threw his shoulder bag over his shoulder and got out of the car leaving (Name) still siting there. She quickly unbuckled her belt and grabbed her belongings before getting out, following towards where Sasuke was headed. The (e/c) eyes roamed around the newly exposed outside world as it was all so new to her. It was the first time seeing so many people around her age in one big place. Jocks flirting with girls, nerds reading their books, group of cheerleaders practicing whatever they did, it was all like a movie. (Name) felt nervous all over again as she thought, will I make any friends? It wasn't like her to be this way.

Sasuke suddenly noticed the expression on her face change, so he spoke up. "come on, let's go." You came to your senses and followed him along to where ever he was taking you to. Which was most likely the front office. As you were following behind, a group of girls stared at the ravenette with dreamy eyes squealing along, fighting over who it was that got the glance from Sasuke. And also some glaring at you. But obviously the mighty cold hearted boy didn't give a damn, whether they were staring at him, or glaring at you. Soon the high schoolers reached the front office and (Name) spoke up, seeing as Sasuke have already done the necessary things. " Um... hi I'm a new student here. "she said trying not to interrupt as she was flooded with paperworks on the table. The lady looked up eventually and as if she finally realised someone was there she gave a smile. "Oh hello, your name would be...?"

" (Last name)-"
"Hiruka (Name)" Sasuke spoke up. (Name) looked up at Sasuke with a questioning look but he did nothing but look straight at the counter lady.

"Hold on a sec, I'll get your timetable." the lady said. Typing something on her computer before heading to what looked like a printer room. While the woman was in the printer room, (Name) realised what she did wrong. Forgetting she was the presidents daughter and that she must keep low profile. And that her name isn't (Last Name) (Name) as long as she was in this school.

Her new name is Hiruka (Name). The fake last name that was set out from her parents. The girl gave a little awkward laugh towards Sasuke as he just closed his eyes and sighed. " Baka." he exclaimed. And he turned towards the hallway leaving (Name). Before (Name) can protest to him the lady came back with a piece of paper and gave it towards (Name). "Here you go" she said. She glanced down at the piece of paper she held. It had her timetable written along with her padlock number for her locker.

"Arigatou. Miss...?" (Name) said not knowing her name.

" Sizune is fine. Have a great first day at Konoha high school!" Sizune said waving with a smile

(Name) waved back at Sizune with a smile and walked along the hallway. Sasuke left without saying anything. Shouldn't he have shown you around at least? Screw that you thought. The girl walked through the empty hallway, thinking all the students were probably still outside. The bell hasn't probably rang yet, so might as well find my locker. (Name) was about to turn left in the hallway until she bumped into someone. Falling down on the cold hard floor along with dropping her bag. She hissed in pain and tried to look up and see the person she bumped into. "Watch where you're going busu!" //busu means ugly woman// (Name) breathed out in disbelief. How rude can people get?  She thought it was just sasuke but oh how wrong she was. (Name) quickly picked up herself and her belongings off the floor and glared at the boy she bumped into. She couldn't clearly see his face seeing as the grey hood that was over his head covering his face. The girl saw that he was definitely a guy that attended Konoha high. As he wore a school blazer over his hoodie, the same uniform Sasuke was wearing.  "Shit, I'm gonna be late" the mysterious boy said before he dashed out of the hallway towards the exit door.

What the hell is wrong with these people.

A/N:
COMMENT WHO YOU THINK THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON IS.
DUN DUN DUUUNNNN. you'll have to wait till the next chapter to find out who this person is 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝 I'm so proud of myself. I wrote this all today.