Chapter 6: It's not my fault

Okay. That was definitely not Daisuki's voice. Widening your eyes, you turned your head towards the persons voice and saw none other than Sasuke. He was leaning against the tree with his black blazer hanging over his shoulder. One hand in his pocket, looking down at you.

You gave him a little frown, turning back towards the garden in your sight.

"You know, that's not a nice way to greet a person."

"Well it's not nice to call a person stupid too."

By now, you were glaring daggers through the garden with your fierce eyes. What's up with this guy and his personality?! He was really getting on your nerves, and no matter how attractive he looked right now, it wouldn't change the fact that he was being a total jerk.

"Why are you even out here?" (Name) said. Not even bothering to turn back and look at his cocky figure.

"Tch. It's my job. " Sasuke spat. How rude. But she couldn't care less.

It's not like Sasuke was trying to be rude. After all, (Name) is the presidents daughter and he shouldn't treat her with disrespect. But the thought of him not being able to train but foul around with a little girl wasn't his intention to the way- his way, of training. All he ever wanted- ever asked for was to get the attention of his father. And catch up to his brother, Itachi. Always first, impresses his father, physically and mentally smart. As for Sasuke has been the second choice in everything. Itachi was basically what the Uchiha clan would look up as a leader. So ever since at the age of 7, his only goal was to surpass his brother. And it wasn't going to happen anytime around soon due to this (Name) chick.

Obviously, (Name) not enjoying Sasuke's company, she stood up and dusted her dress before turning her heels back towards the place where the dinner party has been continuing.

Once again, not bothering to look back. Leaving without a single word or a glance.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The guests were making their leave as the time was starting to get late. The elders gave hugs and shock hands as (Name) just smiled along the side with her brother. Daisuki gave a big grin towards Sasuke as you realised they seemed like they've made an acquaintance to each other. Sasuke gave a little smile at Daisuki before facing towards (Name). A smile sure did look better on him then his ugly poker face.

He gave his normal blank emotional face towards the young girl which consisted of a short glance before he made his way to the outside of the door, standing along the porch to say his goodbyes along with his family.

You were upstairs a few minutes later getting ready for bed since it was already 11pm. Glancing towards the window, you were able to mildly see the guests getting in the car due to the little garden lights. The gatekeeper opened the gate for them as they drove away.

And before you knew it, the time way getting pretty late so you decided to quickly wash yourself up before plopping on to the bed. Pulling on the blanket and staring at the dark celling. you wondered,

What's high school like?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

(Name p.o.v)

BEEP BEEP BEEP.
I groan in annoyance as I hear the terrible sound coming from the table on my right. Who the hell put an alarm in my bedroom for pets sake? I roam my hand around the bed, trying to reach anything that can help me keep the annoying noise from coming in my ears. Feeling as my hands reach a soft material. Jackpot. I plop the pillow over my head finally feeling peace fill my mind again. Only to be interrupted with a knock on the door.

"Miss (Name), it's time to get up. You must get ready for school." My butler says. I scowl as I lift the pillow off my head before looking at the clock. 7:00?! If I knew I had to get up this early for school. I might've reconsidered it. Ugh.

But now I'm just thinking about the negatives. I get up as I make my way to the shower, closing the door shut. Stripping of my clothes and getting in the shower, the hot water hitting my as if every dirt is being removed off my skin, my body feels as if it's waking up from the slumber sleep.

It takes about half an hour before I'm out, ready to get dressed. Putting a towel around before exiting out and making my way to the bedroom seeing as the maids have probably came in and left my school uniform on the bed. I look at my bed to find a nicely ironed uniform. white shirt, red tie,black blazer. Simple, what normal japan high school student would wear. Glancing through the mirror, I get a full view of how I look. Pretty neat bro. I look into the mirror and put on my blue contacts. It was so that it would keep my profile low. I was starting to get a little nervous though, having butterfly's in my stomach. Something I haven't felt for a very long time, I guess it's a good and a bad feeling. People do say high school is the worst place ever for a reason. But hey, how am I gonna get through life if I can't even stand high school? I just need to focus on studying and not cause any trouble right? It seems easy.

Shortly, I hear another knock on the door. As I sigh through my breath. "Mrs (Name), breakfast is ready." says the butler.

"Alright I'm coming!"

Opening the door out to my bedroom and running pass the butler I make my way towards the dining room. Expecting to see my family there, but oh how wrong I was.

There was no one there. except for the food that sat the table.

I guess today's gonna be a lonely breakfast.

I slowly pick the metallic fork up from the table and stick the fork into a piece of fruit, taking bites by bites. One of the maid walks by so I ask the question that was bothering my mind. "Hey... uh. Do you know where Daisuki, Mom and the president is...?"

"No young miss. But the elder miss left a letter." she says, handing the little letter to me. opening it, there I saw my mothers writing.

Dear (Name)

Hey (Name)-chan. Sorry but mama has to leave to Italy with dad for a little business being held. Daisuki is gone to Aunt Rosa's to stay and will be back in a week so, don't worry about him. We'll also be back around that time. Don't forget to eat properly! I left some money on the counter if for anything happens. And oh! Sasuke will be waiting for you outside by the gate for school. Remember to listen to him. It's for your own safety, And also remember not to tell anyone your identity. Your last name has changed to hiruka so no one suspects a thing. Sasuke will stick by you for most of the time due to your fathers words, anyways have fun in high school!

Love mom xx

A/N: sorry for not updating for long. Idk what to do with this story anymore.