Chapter 4:Top of the world

A/N: Listen to the music guys! 💖💖💖 I wrote this while I was in the car, this chapter was basically inspired by Mother Nature and my experience 😂 but I kinda stopped due to my terrible motion sickness ;-; anyways enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: A/N will probs be on twice usually mkay.

//Sunday//

Your p.O.v

Getting to go out aren't very often as I can say, but when I do, I enjoy it. A lot to be honest. As I run to get into the limo prepared for my family, rain starts pouring- pouring so much that it nearly got me soaking wet while I was trying to make my way in. Making our way home from another meeting my dad had to attend. I refused myself to be helped with an umbrella the driver offered earlier. Instead, I asked him to help my little brother. Even though he may be annoying as shit, he does have a weak body due to his low immune system. I can't help but feel bad when it comes to his health. So this was the least I can do for him.

Getting in the car, the cold black leather seat made contact with my body. Making my hair rise up from my body as well as my goosebumps. I frown as I notice the heater wasn't on. Dusting off the excess water off my black sweater and combat boots. Feeling as water drips down my hair, I ruffle it and shake my head.

As my family gets in, and the security closes the door, the driver starts the engine and makes his was to our large home, or mansion. Whatever you call it. Resting my forearm on the cars armrest, chin on my hand, I look out the window. The driver drives across the road and soon enough, the rain stops. Putting on my headphones, I shuffle my playlist and end up with a song. Reflections by Misterwives. As my head was bobbing to the beat of music, suddenly the car stops due to the traffic lights.

Looking out to see if there was anything that can entertain and help with my boredom, not long after, my eyes focuses on a particular field. Where I see people playing,

Hockey.

Sighing, I slowly close my eyes, about to fall asleep until my brother interrupts by shaking by body. Ugh.

"Nee-chan! Look!" Daisuki exclaims.

Pausing the music and taking off my headphones, I furrow my brow and turn my face towards the window, I see a-

Rainbow.
2 Rainbows to be exact.

The view is amazing. Seeing as I have the whole view of the city, clouds white as snow, boats floating across, birds flying across the sky. But that was soon cut off by bushes in my sight. I then realize we've crossed the bridge. Facing back towards the front where I see the head of my driver. I slowly close my eyes and slit back the headphones on my ear before resuming the music.

Going back to the day dream I was once about to have.

//Timeskip//

Getting out of the shower, I dress myself in an appropriate dress for the meeting with my new bodyguard. Uchiha was it? All I know is that my dad is good friends with Mr Uchiha, and that his youngest son is going to acquaintance me today. I look at myself in the mirror one more time. Simple white strapless dress. Short in the front, and long in the back. My (h/c) locks in an updo, and as for my make up, just a simple natural look with a tiny gloss on my lips.

Not bad. Not bad at all (Name).

Putting on my white pump heels, I make my way downstairs. Where I see my parents all dressed up, as well as Daisuki in his little tuxedo. I ruffle his blonde hair as he grits his teeth, he's blushing. How cute.

Not long after,
I hear the door bell ring.

A/N: OHHHHH so (Name) is meeting sasuke next chapter 🌝 I don't know how long this fanfic will last but I'm planing on having at least 30 chapters so be happy y'all 🌚 make sure to favourite and leave a comment below!