Chapter 4: The Discovery

The family still in shock of what they just witnessed walked away from the location of the deceased,rotten finger to another drawer that was located a little bit away from the finger which in it was nothing except a binder that had pieces of paper in it read:

The Bacteria
Entity Number: 0

Habitat: Level 0/Unknown

Description

The Bacteria is a stick-like physical ominous entity which is said to be made out of wires from the ceiling of level 0 and is extremely hostile towards wanderers and other entities. Its preferred habitat is level 0 inside of dark wired area's. They appear to be scarily humanoid in appearance. Not much is known about Bacteria, other than that it is an extremely hostile entity towards anything that moves. They appear dark grey and humanoid-like, but they portray 2 features that are considered inhumane and too alien. A close encounter with bacteria is considered to be highly dangerous and can result in the victim being killed or worse. Not only are they aggressively fast, they will aggressively chase down their prey but may get tired after a while. As long as you steer away from them and not make a sound they are Essentially Harmless as they are blind but can still sense its victims movements.

Behaviours

They Generally stay inside of dark wired areas, However, they very rarely at times come out and search for prey. When hunting they will leave behind writings on the walls. According to Wanderer's, messaging they leave behind is written in scratches on the wall by saying "Don't move Stay still" Or "Don't move!'' These messages imply that bacteria is nearby. It is very easy to spot bacteria upon sight the entity does not seem to attack due to its blindness but once the victim moves the entity will chase after the victim due to the victim's sounds. No one knows what happens to victims when entity 0 catches them as it is implied unknown, and too horrible to be said. Entity 0 is also said to have killed other entities such as hounds, Death Moths, skin-stealers, smilers, and even partygoers, For some unknown reason it does not seem to attack dullers or transporters.

Biology

Tall, Grey, Humanoid-like, Wired skeletal Structure, With long sharp teeth in the centre of its mouth. They have long wired arms with sharp wired claws, which have been theorised to tear apart their prey but it's not confirmed. Their stance is very eerie, and their walking motion is very human-like. These Entities are Very hostile. They can run at extremely fast speeds, they do however appear to be tired after a while of running.

Discovery

One of the earliest known video recordings of the Backrooms depicted a Wanderer running away from bacteria in an area with scratched writings in level 0. However since we don't currently know where the wired areas come from, we can't determine the origin of Bacteria at this time.

Do's and don'ts

Do:

Keep direct eye contact with bacteria once seen
Do not run away or move as the entity is blind and may sense movements
Do not make any sound

Don't:

Run away once you see one
Move around the area
Attempt to come in contact

The family were in shock that wherever they were that creatures existed rotten fingers was one thing but now creatures that were a lot for this family to handle and they started crying once they saw what they were dealing with.

The family were in shock that wherever they were  that creatures existed rotten fingers was one thing but now creatures that were a lot for this family to handle and they started crying once they saw what they were dealing with

Now this set them off like fireworks and made them question everything.Why am I here?What did I do wrong?What is this nightmare of place?These questions seemed to come to the family's head for what felt like hours.