Chapter 18: The Choice

The family sat down on the ground and decided to think smart and see what could be the best possible way to go.The elevator which to the family looked suspicious due to the fact it was brand new and that doesn't fit with what they had seen so far but a staircase doesn't help especially with what they experienced not so long ago.

Kayla thought even though they had a bad experience with the staircase that looks like the best thing to do especially she was very suspicious of the elevator because it looked too brand new to do anything good.Sarah agreed with Kayla but David did not he thought it would be a great thing to take the elevator due to yes it does look new but that could be a good thing.

So it was decided that David would take the elevator and Kayla and Sarah would take the Staircase.They decided that in front of them was a set of drawers so they opened it and saw 4 almond water which would them with thirst,canned food to help with hunger and 4 walkie talkies to help them communicate.

They took off David took the elevator and Sarah and Kayla took the staircase.Kayla and Sarah kept going up and up the stairs and David was still going up the elevator.Until a loud bang was heard and Kayla and Sarah cause they were already near the top started running to "safety" which was the top of the staircase going into the room to keep safe.They started to walkie talkie David to see whether he was ok.

There....was.....no......answer.