Chapter 15: RUN!

The family entered a new area full of new obstacles.The room was illuminated red,there were signs hanging above saying Exit in red letters,doors on each side along the hallway and so many obstacles spread across a long hallway that looked endless.

The family looked very confused to what their new area was.Jacob looked around and concluded that they had to run past the obstacles and the others agreed so they stepped out of the safe zone and....

A loud ear shattering sound started playing like an alarm and it didn't start this made the family annoyed and alarmed.They started running frantically not looking back.

They dodged the obstacles left and right but the family realised it seemed a bit too easy and they for all they knew no monster was chasing them so bravely Jacob decided to look back and saw a giant 10 foot creature with smiles on their faces.The smiler again but this time this one was massive.Jacob ran for his life trying to catch up with the others to tell them.

Jacob started to get tired as so did the others.Jacob ran and ran dodging obstacles getting closer and closer to catching up and gets close enough to yell that the smiler was behind them and said to keep running.The end was near and the door was getting closer and closer.David got through the door and fell through a hole in the floor.Kayla and Sarah became a bit hesitant to jump but saw David fine at the bottom of the hole and decided to Jump.

Jacob was still behind and kept running but tripped on an obstacle that got pushed in from a door on the side and a loud scream was heard and a body fell down the hole that looked lifeless.