Chapter 20: The Final Room

After knowing this information they set off and went to get past this horrible level and went to start this level to get to the end because they just wanted this level to be a quick one due to it being the most disgusting one.

They started but before they got to the beginning there were a bunch of shelves with almond water and food to help them.With this massive help they were determined to do this.

They set off and as they stepped out they came across the death rat and they immediately were in shock it was so big and was so scary looking.

They stood still and once the rat passed they went onward and started to do the puzzles spread across the room and they started getting somewhere.Getting in locked rooms,finding secret items and progressing massively.

It was the puzzle that was the last thing before the exit would open.It involved walking past the rat and walking into a secret room that involves a pedestal with once you put a key into it that came from a storage room in the exit door the door opens.

They went and realised that they had to distract the rat blocking the room so Sarah stepped up and screamed at the top of her lungs while crying.Sarah screamed "RUN!" Kayla ran and put the key in the pedestal and the exit was in sight.

She screamed to her mum "MUM THE DOOR IS OPEN!" Kayla waited at the door even though a rat was on its way the rat couldn't get to where she was.Kayla could see her mum running towards her.All of a sudden she tripped and fell through the exit door and as she fell she saw the death rat grab her mum and drag her through the water.

She woke up in her bed in her house with no one around.Her mum didn't make it.Her dad didn't make it.Her brother didn't make it.She fell on the floor crying her eyes out.

Outside the house a man is staring at her bedroom window and then disappears without a trace in sight...

TO BE CONTINUED