Chapter 17: The Unknown

Where was the family?What were they now.What sickening room had they landed into now?What situation was going to happen in this room?What monster or creature was going to be there?

The family woke up from the fall and straight away started to look at their surroundings.

It was an office with a bunch of windows and cameras placed around the place and there was furniture and desks with computers on it scattered around and a bunch of doors all closed that could lead to anything.

The family got up and started walking around.No monster for what they knew was there.It was just an office almost as if it was a safe room but was it that was the question...

It wasn't as they took more steps into the unknown the "office" shook majorly almost as much as a 7.8 magnitude earthquake and all of a sudden all of the windows turned a maroon shade of red and nothing else changed the cameras was still there and so was everything else but all the furniture had obviously moved and was mostly on the floor now.

The family stood still in shock.Not knowing what to do next they decided to keep moving they searched through most of the doors and got to the last one which was a really long walk away.

All of a sudden,the lights went out and it was just pitch dark and the creature from the library room came running out the doors they just checked so the family knew to keep alive they had to keep quiet and not move.They waited and waited.

The lights came back on and they continued forward because the creature had disappeared.The family continued forward but they took 2 steps and the lights went back off.This kept happening till it was the final one.

The family was able to make it to the door but in order to progress they had to survive the monster one last time.The lights turned off for the final time.This time it was longer and the creature was even more sensitive to noise.

The lights turned off as soon as David tried to open the door and the creature came rushing towards them so the family rushed away and went to a safe spot away from the creature's track.

Finally,after a lot of trouble the lights turned on for the final time and the family ran fast through the door.The door opened up to a pathway on the left.There was a stairway to another room or a brand new looking elevator that would take them somewhere on the right.What were they gonna do?