11 Family Reunion

Opal sat on her bed reading, it had only been a few hours since she had gotten home from the zoo. Dominic, Toney, and her all had dinner together and now it was almost 7 pm. Her face lit up when she heard a ding signaling Donnie had texted her. She picked up her phone and read it with a smile on her face.

Donnie: Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to talk about the mystic energy. You could come to the lair and we could do a DNA test or something
Donnie: If you want to of course...

Opal: Yeah that'd be great!
Opal: I'll be over in 10 ?

Donnie: Cool

Opal was somewhat nervous while getting ready to leave for the lair. She didn't quite know anything about the mystic world. Should she talk to Dominic about it? He was currently at work so she would have to wait for either way. She was wearing the same clothes she wore to the zoo and just touched up her makeup before packing a small backpack and making her way to the front door. She went to open the door but before she could grab the doorknob it swung out and opened in front of her.

When she looked up at who opened the door she was met with two tall men. They looked to be in their early 20s and were identical. Both had deathly pale skin and black hair with muscular builds and they wore matching outfits. Black dress pants, red button-up shirts, black suit vests, and striped ties. It took her a moment to register but she noticed something different about both of them. Their eyes were completely black with red irises and they had horns coming out of their heads.

One of them stared blankly while the other smiled at her with sharp teeth, seconds ticked by but nobody moved. Opal snapped out of her fear after a moment bolted to her room. They chased after her, seemingly on her tail without any effort at all.

"benden kaçma kuzen," The smiling one said as they followed her.

She went to slam her bedroom door but one of the men stopped it with his foot. She pushed to keep it closed as hard as she could but it wasn't working. He pushed it open with little to no effort causing her to fall to the ground. Noel hissed and ran under the bed to hide. Opal twisted her ankle when she fell and couldn't stand. She tried to crawl away only to hear them laugh at her. One of the men picked her up and carried her over his shoulder, discarding her bag and leaving through the window and onto the roof.

Opal kicked and screamed to be released as the men carried her up the stairs. The one that wasn't holding her walked behind them and smiled at her. He tickled under her chin as if she was a cat causing her to scream at him more. He seemed amused at her temper and flicked her in the forehead, his nails were black and sharp, a drop of blood colored her forehead and suddenly she couldn't move or make a sound. Once they reached the roof the men spoke to each other in a language Opal didn't know.

"al onu," The one who held her on his shoulder said to the other before handing her to him. His partner took her with his usual smile and held her on his hip, no matter how hard she tried she couldn't move to break away from his grasp. She lay limp in his arms as he coed at her again as if she was an animal.

"O çok tatlı~," The smiling man said to his partner as she glared up at him. His partner only rolled his eyes before snapping and the three vanished.

☤ ☤ ☤

Noel sat under the bed shaking, he peeked out from his hiding spot to see that they had left the window open and bolted out. He hurriedly flew to a storm drain and squeezed through to make it to the sewers. He used his light eyes to see the way, following Donatellos sent to the lair. He flew around the lair looking for Donatello before spotting him in her lab. When Donnie was putting the finishing touches on his latest invention he was met by Noel flying into his face. The frightened calux clung to Donnie shaking.