New gear

Damon waited for an hour. Taping her foot anxiously. The door still wouldn't close. She sat there, worried. She started biting her nails, chewing on the sides of her fingers. She didn't know what to do. She kept on tapping, tapping, and tapping.

Till she finally heard some foot steps. She immediately looked up, Nine walking in the room with the blue mobian. Damon immediately stood up out of her chair. "Where have you been?!" She asked, waiting for an answer. "And who's that?" She pointed towards the blue mobian with green eyes.
"Well if you must know, I'm Sonic the hedgehog. Also known as the blue blur!" He introduced himself with confidence. "Aaand...who are you? I don't think I've met you before." Sonic mentioned.

"I though no one's supposed to see me with you."

"That's Damon, she'll be staying with me for the time being." Nine replied for her. "And don't worry, he's not born here either." Nine reassured her. "In the meantime, I need to work on your regulators." Nine said to Sonic. "Regulators?" Damon asked. "To balance the shard energy." Nine responded. Damon raised a brow. But she didn't feel like asking more questions. The whole well...everything has got her exhausted. "Well I'm gonna go back and rest."

Before Damon walked off, Nine stoped her. "Actually I'm a need you to sit by me for a minute." Nine said, while working on the regulators. And...something else. "I got something for you, it'll just be a minute." He said. Damon looked confused, and randomly looked at Sonic confused. He raised his shoulders. "Don't look at me, I'm just trying to find my friends." He said.

Damon rolled her eyes, walking over to the chair next to Nine. She took a seat, waiting patiently for him to be done with her little thing. She layd back and crossed her arms, looking straight at the ceiling.
It was tall, with a big lamp Hanging from it.
Damon got a little bored, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

Checking the time.

6:15 pm

Damon sighed, putting her phone back in her pocket. Damon was then suddenly interested on what Nine was working with, even though she snooped through the blueprints. She slightly looked over his shoulder, using his metal tails to multi task.
He seemed really focused, while Damon was checking out his features. She's so mesmerized by his bright blue eyes. So much so it makes her jealous.

Till she saw something turn towards her in the corner of her eye. She gave a side eye to sonic when she realized he was looking at her. She turned her head towards him like he did something she hated so much. She gave him an annoyed look.

She rolled her eyes, then turned the opposite direction of Nine. Her side facing sonic. She gave out a stressed sigh, now seeming angry.

"Sooo, how are you?" He asked. Damon continued to ignore the blue hedgehog. "You're ignoring me?" He asked her again.

No response. "You're ignoring me." Sonic confirmed. "Tails, why is she ignoring me?" He asked.

Who the hell is tails?

Damon thought, now side eyeing him once more.
"It's Nine!" Nine said aggressively. Ignoring his question, getting back to work. "Nine, right." He said. "When are you going to be done?" He asked, tapping his foot impatiently. "Can you be patient?" Nine said, now looking annoyed as well. "If you know me better, you should know I'm not patient." He mentioned.

"But can you tell me why she's ignoring me?" He asked. "I can see why." Nine said, even more annoyed from him asking so many questions.
"Chill out, I'm almost done." He put his focus back on his project, as sonic gave a big sigh. He brought his attention back to Damon. "Not much of a talker?" He asked. He just wanted something to do.
The best he could do was to make friends with a human.