Caught

(Sorry I was lazy on this, I wanted to get to season 2)

It's been weeks since she's been captured.
She layed down in her glass case cell somber and quiet.
The council didn't do any tests on her...yet.
But they asked questions which she refused to answer.
For punishment, she was either not fed or shocked. They asked her where Nine was, and she shrugged not giving a rats shit about him.
But after she did, they had some sort of smile or smirk on their faces.

What were they up to?

They asked about the shard, but Damon didn't even say one word.
Not a single one.

She was tired but they fed her food yesterday and the day before that.
But oddly enough they didn't feed her today.

Damon heard the door slide open, causing her to turn her body and sit right up.
Now facing two egg forcers with tasers in hand.
"Come with us." They said and unison.
Damon had no choice but to obey.

They brought her to the main egg at the very top, with windows revealing the dark red like sky.
She looked around confused as she saw more destruction than before.

What's happening?

She looked up at the council.

"Hello again."

"What do you want now? I told you I don't—" she rolled her eyes, but Deep cut her off.
"We are going to pick up a little friend of yours." He tapped his fingers together—dare I say it, evilly.
"Forcers, bring her to the room back there." He commanded, Damon was then nudged.
Causing her to glair back at them, then started walking ahead.
She turned, facing the closing doors as the egg forcers stayed on each side of her.

Suddenly she could feel the top of the egg...moving?

She raised a brow, then almost stumbled to the ground when she felt the egg lifting.
Catching herself by her feet.

This can't be good.

...

Nine walked in the council's halls with cuffed wrists, being guarded by two egg forcers.
Escorting him to the main room.
He had an emotionless expression on his face, hanging his head to the floor.
Once they came to a stop, the steal door's slid open. Inviting them in as Nine decided to look straight ahead.

One of the bots nudged him, causing him to glance back in anger then moved his feet.
As he walked ahead, one of the chairs spun around. Dr. Done it now facing him.

"Well, if it isn't our favorite..." he paused, flying his chair to get a closer look at him.
"What are you anyway? Possum? Weasel?" He asked, gripping onto his walker in his lap.
"If you wanna see a weasel, just look in the mirror." He sassed back, only for his consequence to get shocked in the head.
Yelping as he felt the shock waves run through him, glancing back at the robot.

"Enough!" Deep exclaimed, slamming his fist onto the arm chair.
"I have one question for you. And you need to answer it very, very carefully." He said in a deep tone, as a flying drone outside shined the light in Nines face.
Shielding his eyes with his hand.

"You've already stolen my shatter drive technology. What else do you want?" Nine asked, moving his hand away from his eyes as the drone left.
"There's a whole other shatter verse of worlds for us to conquer!" Eggman exclaimed, slowly circling Nine.
"And in order to do that, we need this mother ship fully operational!" He spat in Nines face, causing him to jerk his head to the side.
"Figure it out yourself's." He rolled his eyes.
After that said, Don't flew up right next to him in his chair.
Nine glanced at him.

"Or we can figure out how to take you apart...pice by pice." He said next to his ear, making Nine look away with wide eyes.
"Or..." Don't began again, snapping his fingers as some sort of signal.
Suddenly the doors behind the power source slid open.
Nine tried to look over, but the big battery was blocking his view of the door.
He saw two egg forcers with shock guns walk out.
They seemed to be guarding something, but who?
Their head hung low, their face hidden behind their messy curls...wait curls?

Nine squinted his eyes, as one of his ears flopped down in confusion.
The egg forcers stopped, and the person in the middle lifted their head.

It was Damon.

Her mixed skin looked pale, dark eye bags under her eyes.
Her bandage on her cheek looked infected and dirty.
Her hair all frizzy and crazy, her bucket hat must've gotten lost at some point cause it isn't sat up on her head anymore.
She looked confused for just a second, till she realized who she was facing.
Her eyes widened when she saw Nine in cuffs.
Nine too looked in shock, except he was more worried then surprised or mad.

"Damon." His ears flopped down, with worry in his tone.
Damon looked like she was about to cry.
Why was he here?
How did they catch him?

"N-Nine." She said in sorrow.
But Don't just laughed and continued explaining Nines choices.
"Or we can figure out how to suck the power out of her...and I'll tell you this, it's not going to be painless..." Nines eyes widened again, still staring at the human girl.

"It's your choice."

(Sorry if the chapter was so quick and the writing and grammar still isn't good, I'm doing the best I can.)