TRY to fight

Damon's eye's dagger into the cyborg. Her claws at the ready. After one last growl, she pounced right at her. One claw behind her, ready to slice her in half. The robot went in for a punch, only for her fist to get chopped right off. Damon finally landing on her feet.

  Damon looked at her position in astonishment, then laughed with joy. She turned around to see Nine look at her in shock. Damon giving him a thumbs up. But then was punched right in the chest, knocking her back a few feet. Her claws making marks in the floor. She looked up to see the pink robot pick up her dismantled fist, then quickly screwing it back on.

   "Oh shit." Damon said right under her breath, as she looked at the robot with terror. The pink robot held a arm out, extending it at a high speed. Damon immediately jumped out of the way stumbling.

   She quickly dogged every single punch from her.
Damon started getting more tired, and more week.
And the robot can sense it.

   Her arm extends, pinning Damon to the near by wall. Damon looked into her robotic lifeless eyes, as she looked into Damon's terrified ones. "Time to parish." She said, pulling her fist back. Damon squeezed her eyes shut, ready for impact.

    Till she heard some shaking. Damon opened one over her eyes, the robot now looking blankly.
She seemed to be glitching out, along with her red eye flashing yellow. "New admin privileges, colon, backslash, backslash. Affirmative, now paired." Damon looked at the robot confused, as she released Damon from the wall. Her red eye then turning yellow, like the color of Nine's fur.

   "Wait what?" She then turned to Nine confused.
"A-Amy, are you...you?" Sonic asked, after he crushed a robot right in front of Damon. "Nope, she's still a chaos councils tool of distraction! Luckily for you, I'm in control of the robot now!" Nine exclaims. "You're welcome Damon." He looked at her with a smirk. Making her blush slightly.

"Attack!" Nine directed the robot, pointing his scanner thing at the bad nicks.

    She turned around, as more bad nick robots flooded in from the door. Getting into a stance, she extends her arms and aggressively pushes them. She made a backflip right in the middle of them, landing on her hands. Extending her legs, then spinning them around knocking the robots down.

   The chaos council looking in surprise. "What the! What did they do with rusty?!" Dr.done it asked in rage. He lifted his Cain up, hitting Mr. Dr Eggman in the nose. "To the security room!" He exclaimed.
The rest running a head of him. While he struggled to even walk properly.

    Rusty extended her arm once more, grabbed a robot, then threw it against the wall. As the floor lifted once more, spawning more robots in.

   She back flipped once more, then stomped on the floor. Some how crushing the robots down.
Creating a hell fire. Her legs extended her out of the pit of fire, looking Fearless. Rusty stepped out of the pit in triumph. But what Damon realized, was the laser she knocked out of aim was spinning around. Burning into the walls, but very slowly.
Almost cutting sonics head of, before he could duck down.

   The laser also destroying the robots, making them explode. Nine noticed more bad nicks coming in through the open door. Nine looks up at rusty.
"Rusty Rose, close that door." He pointed, rusty immediately obeying his orders.

   She extended her arms, shoving the robots inside.
The remaining being kicked and destroyed.
She grabbed the holed of the sides, using all of her strength until she finally shut it.

   Nine and the gang running up towards her, then stopped in their tracks. Knux looking confused.
"Uhh, she's with us now?" Knux asked the fox.
"Duh!" Nine rolled his eyes.